Any fix for pet 1 not comming out?

So I slotted 4 pets and once the primary is dismissed to bring another one out you are no longer able to call the primary. It says you do not have and pet and if you go to a stable master and reshuffle the order you can call the first pet again but once dismissed it glitches again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened when we had our stable slots increased last time, you can report it to blizzard but im sure its been reported a 100 times already, expect it to be fixed on one of the 'mopping up' patches we will be recieving over the coming few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its easy, put all pets back into the stable master, and you will be able to take 2 pets out from slot one. then take the 4 you w ant to use back in

Quote Originally Posted by Thistlefur View Post
    So I slotted 4 pets and once the primary is dismissed to bring another one out you are no longer able to call the primary. It says you do not have and pet and if you go to a stable master and reshuffle the order you can call the first pet again but once dismissed it glitches again.
    Here's what I did that appears to have worked (although see note at end):

Put Pet 1 back in stable, leaving Pet 1 slot empty. Then bring Pet back from stable into slot 1. That made me able grab Pet 1.

Note: Now that I think about it, though, I'm not 100% positive I dismissed/re-called that pet later. I probably did, but don't want to say I definitely did in case I'm wrong.

EDIT: Ok, just tested it. I am able to dismiss/call pet 1 without glitch.
    Last edited by Kalcheus; 2010-10-13 at 04:34 PM.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Go to your trainer and train the additional "call pet" levels.

I had this problem, my worm was my default pet, I couldn't summon him (because worm requires BM tree at the time). I went and trained up to "call pet level 4", my wolf then appeared, I summoned him.

Also, you can visit any stable master to swap the pet out until you train.