Most Fun/Complex DPS Spec...

... in the game, out of all the classes? I'd love to make a poll on this, but unfortunately, it'd be over 20 options >.>

I've heard people complaining about the simplicity of their own specs, but whats their point of reference? Is there a DPS spec in the game that you just love to play, be it on your mage, your shaman, or your death knight?

Personally, I think I lucked out when I chose a Warlock to be my main. Both Affliction and Demonology are now very complex specs, full of fun perks and a wide margin of error; you can get incredible dps out of both, but you have to know what you're doing. Plus the feeling of Affli's DoT system, just draining your opponents life, slowly but surely, and the raw power you command as Demo, with Metamorphosis and the ability to command multiple demons, make both those specs feel totally badass.

Feel free to name a tanking spec or a healing spec if you really feel passionate about it as well; for example, I love the playstyle of my Warrior tank. Opinions?

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the complexity of my Ret Paladin pre-4.0. Oh wait....

Someone fix this.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-patch the most complex dps specs to execute well were Enhancement Shaman/Feral Cat.

Deleted
    And now its ret i think. I love what they did with that spec! R.I.P silly 1-2-3-4 rotation.

Just tried Boomkin on Beta. The new Eclipse system seems to do wonders for the class, I'm loving it so far.