Dominos bufftimes

So, 4.0.1 went live, and ive had to replace most of my addons (or update em). So far, i got all that i need for raiding. Apart from 1 thing.
    Ive always used dominos, and the plugin for it called dominos bufftimes. What it does is, it shows the time of your buff/debuff on your target. Really simple.
    But its broken now, i dunno if it will be updated (since its a plugin for dominos).

So, any alternative that matches this addon? Im not looking for bars to show timers or anything, i can find that myself. What i need is a (working in 4.0.1) addon, that does about the same as my beloved dominos bufftimes.

Heres a link for the broken addon: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...bufftimes.aspx
    If any1 is really smart and can this working, i would be REALLY happy

Deleted
    I have the same issue, Dominos bufftimes has not been updated since January 2010 =(

On a brighter note, ive found another addon called Inline Aura which looks like it does a similar job, its not updated yet for 4.0.3 but it was last updated 4 weeks ago and its currently being updated! Ive not tested it yet but it looks possibly better than Dominos bufftimes.

I cant post links yet, but its easily found on curse =)

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    In fact, "Dominos Bufftimes" was deprecated - the author of Dominos suggests using Inline Auras instead of Bufftimes.

well, dominos bufftimes is updated and works now oh joyful days!

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    My apologies - I was thinking of Dominos Buffs, not Dominos Bufftimes. Confused my brain. :-)

Deleted
    =) Happy days =)