Thread: 80 not 85

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    be fuckin happy that you are able to contribute to making the game better for the final xpac and be happy for being able to test/try out smt new and not the same old deal its been for 3 years. thanks blizzard for these new exciting/funny mecanics
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

Who says this is the final xpac? As long as people continue to pay to play they will keep making content.

I play a boomkin and damn did we get buffed. But I actually think it sucks more to be buffed massively than to be nerfed as that basically spells "NERF BAT INC LOL!" all over your screen. After getting 46k Starfire crits with procs and Lunar Eclipse I could sense the nerfbat sneaking up behind me. My dps went up from around 10-11 k unbuffed on a dummy to roughly 14 k. While doing some heroics I got up to 18 k on some bosses.