Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Working fine here, so guess it's just some people who got the bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    No problems here either.

Actually there IS a REAL difference between Pyroblast and Pyroblast!... it wasn't a name change... but actually there are TWO different spells.

When Hotstreak procs the "regular" Pyroblast spell turns into Pyroblast! (you can check it on your bars by rolling over it)... not only that.. but the DoT placed on the target is also called Pyroblast! This is to differentiate between the procs from the Hotstreak and the standard cast one.

There is also an issue where Hotstreak'd Pyroblast!'s DoT is NOT spread with an Impact.. whereas a regular Pyroblast DoT is spread...

For this reason... I will bet that the people experiencing problems are using macros (perhaps for stopcasting purposes)... and the Macros are calling for Pyroblast and not Pyroblast!

I did a test with both spell names in a macro... and it worked fine either way while moving.... perhaps they fixed the issue already by allowing the regular name to still cast the "!" version when procc'd
    Last edited by AuthurDent; 2010-10-14 at 04:43 PM.

it doesn't turn your pyroblast into a !. It just gives the debuff name the !. We still only cast one pyroblast.

Therefore a bug since it says our next Pyroblast is instant, not our next Pyroblast! is instant.

Deleted
    This works for me, the biggest problem i noticed is the Arcane explosion isn't reduced global cooldown with that specc. But too be honest there's just so many bugs that this won't be completely playable until a week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Eec003 View Post
    it doesn't turn your pyroblast into a !. It just gives the debuff name the !. We still only cast one pyroblast.

Therefore a bug since it says our next Pyroblast is instant, not our next Pyroblast! is instant.
    KK.. next time check your information before correcting someone...

Rollover your Pyroblast spell before you have a proc.. it's called "Pyroblast" Next time you get a proc.. rollover the Pyroblast spell.. you will see the tooltip NOW says Pyroblast!

The "existing" spell is replaced temporarily with "Pyroblast!" in order to differentiate that it's instant AND places a different named Debuff.

Deleted
    So i also tested a little bit and it is true. the macro with /cast Pyroblast and /cast Pyroblast! are the same and show Pyroblast in the tooltip while you cast the 2 different spells, while you spell book cast Pyroblast gets to a Pyroblast! and can be casted instant while running.

So using the macro you cant make the same button like you get when using the normal Pyroblast spell.
    If you never cast Pyroblast normal, make your macro with Pyroblast!, else you have to use your spellbook spell on hte button or make 2 macros.

Didnt test the impact thing.
    Last edited by mmoc5185dd4624; 2011-01-07 at 02:36 AM.

Macro:
    #showtooltip
    /stopcasting
    /cast Pyroblast!

It only lights up when Hot Streak procs, is instant cast, and can be used while moving. The game does indeed differentiate between Pyro and Pyro!. Yes, it's a bug, but with a relatively simple workaround until they fix it.