Deleted

60 twinks problem

Was playing on my 60 paladin and saw that it was only lvl 60 twinks in wsg and locked xp is playing with classic account.
    At first i though it seemed really nice but when i saw the first lvl 65 with 22k hp i realized this will make all lvl 60 twinks worthless.
    Level 69 locked xp twinks can play in same bgs as lvl 60 classic account which means 4-7k hp twinks vs 20k+ hp twinks with weapons that got twice as high dps or 3 times as much spell power.

If wotlk players start making and queueing with alot of twinks the only chance for classic players to actually pvp is to do AV and skirmish arena.
    50 level 60 twinks in same av seems quite unlikely to happen now, although with cata it might work since we get cross battlegrounds.

(btw, dont comment with "twink is another word for gay" becouse everyone already knows that and i just use it since its the word usde for stopping at a lvl to pvp with BiS items/enchants/gems)
    (no comments about "QQ moar" "you only make twinks to faceroll others", i dont mind playing against 60 players or normal 69 players, but 69 twinks is abit to much)

Twinks are dead, go 80 or quit.

Make a twink 79, i'm sure it's lot of fun

And how would you suggest to "fix" this anyway?

Making bg ranges from 60 to 69, to 60 to 61, 62 to 63 etc etc ? That que wait time would be the biggest challenge in WoW.

Level up to 69, or start a new one and stop at 59. Have fun twinking at a level worth twinking.
    Last edited by Amorac; 2010-10-13 at 05:28 PM.
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

That level 65 twink you saw had to be a bear tank or something, so his damage output wouldn't be THAT high. I know getting alot of hp in those levels is easy because you have so many sockets from dungeons and you can just fill everything with +30 stamina, but seriously, you can't get 22k with a dps/heal specced class.

But I agree to some parts, Blizzard should split the 60-69 bracket and the 70-79 bracket (is it already split? can't remember) into two brackets (60-64 and 65-69, and 70-74 and 75-79).

Deleted
    Dont think its split yet.
    I think splitting it would be a good idea for cata, since then we will have enough players to do bgs with split groups.

Any other way i can think of would be to put it 51-60 and 61-70 to save the classic and tbc twinks.

Btw, it was a dk, he had 22k hp and did ~300k dmg and healing (both was almost same amount), i did slightly above 300k healing as 60 shockadin in that bg so his healing was comparable to mine but only on himself.
    Even with a group of twinks and me healing / spamming exorcism it took a long time to kill him.