Deleted

MM raiding and BM pvp

Hello fellow hunters,
    I've got some questions regarding the new patch.
    First about MM raiding (since this is the best spec atm right?)
    1. Do we use Kill command? i did some tests at dummy and i managed to get a steady 8k dps with 264/277 gear with using Kill command when its off CD. But I have heard we shouldnt use it, is that true?
    2. Do we use any traps (via trap launcher) in our rotation? like immolation trap for single target and explosive trap for aoe?. Talking about traps, is there a working macro to automaticaly use traps with trap launcher? i haven't managed myself to make one.
    3. What is the best pet for MM dps wise, if you have all the raid buffs.
    Some questions about BM PVP (since this is the best spec for pvp atm right?).
    4. What pet is the best for pvp? (BG's since arena isn't available)
    Should we go for a crab/spider? or for devilsaur for best dps(this is still the best dps pet for BM right?)
    or go for the heroism pet?
    5. What's the best BM spec for pvp atm? (talent link).

Thanks for reading/answering and sorry for my bad english.
    - esnar.

Whethe rMM is the best I won't answer, there are talent indications that MM is the least hurt by not having CoS, but that deosn't translate to best.
    1) No, you don't use KC in PvE, it hits like a wet noodle for MM
    2) No, no traps, if you have excess focus you use AS - exc eption can be AoE, but you should have the Multi talent for several multishots instead.
    3) any pet is the best, all pets scale the same with AP, so the only differences is the raid(de)buff they bring, and talents, meaning any ferocity should be better, but cunning could be better if you are having focus issues.
    4)The jury is out for me, it depends a lot on style. And no, Devilsaur is not "the best" dps pet for BM, see point 3.
    5) No talentlink from here, but anything that increases your survivability and damage output.
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooska View Post
    Whethe rMM is the best I won't answer, there are talent indications that MM is the least hurt by not having CoS, but that deosn't translate to best.
    1) No, you don't use KC in PvE, it hits like a wet noodle for MM
    2) No, no traps, if you have excess focus you use AS - exc eption can be AoE, but you should have the Multi talent for several multishots instead.
    3) any pet is the best, all pets scale the same with AP, so the only differences is the raid(de)buff they bring, and talents, meaning any ferocity should be better, but cunning could be better if you are having focus issues.
    4)The jury is out for me, it depends a lot on style. And no, Devilsaur is not "the best" dps pet for BM, see point 3.
    5) No talentlink from here, but anything that increases your survivability and damage output.
    Thanks mate, really apreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know what is best yet. BM has a few problems, mainly that SSting isn't worth its constant Focus cost due to no Cobra Shot yet.

1. Nope, costs too much Focus and hits too little.
    2. No sir
    3. Any pet. It doesn't matter anymore. Get the one that provides the buff or debuff you need.
    4. I'd go for a silithid pet. They have the Fortitude buff and ranged Snare. Devilsaur provides a healing reduction which doesn't stack with Widow venom.
    5. http://wowtal.com/#k=Y6nM_3m.a5o.hunter.xDyxI eh?
    "WoW is a game about upgrading your stuff." - Ghostcrawler

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    anachronistic hypocrites
    Oh noes! We're time traveling hypocrites!

The only time you can fit kill command into your rotation to boost your dps is when it procs. If you're talented into it, you will occasionally get a proc that will refund the cost of kill command after use. Other than that, use arcane shot.

Quote Originally Posted by weside73 View Post
    The only time you can fit kill command into your rotation to boost your dps is when it procs. If you're talented into it, you will occasionally get a proc that will refund the cost of kill command after use. Other than that, use arcane shot.
    Even then you are better off casting a SS or an ArS. RiF KC's are only really useable in PvP (BG's)and only if your pet is on a target that you are not on or is out of range.
    Mooska (Holy Cow Meatshield) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Nooska (Blood Elf Animal lover) <Lethal> - Argent Dawn EU
    Beast Master hunter in 4.3 - Elitist Jerks
    Beast Master hunter, PVE guide - Wowhead