Thread: Earthquake!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The sound of trade chat's abnormally high concentration of stupid (abnormally high; that's saying something for trade chat) is so intense it's disturbing deathwing's slumber.

The earthquakes are his equivalent of an elderly person on the ground floor jabbing their ceiling with a broom.

if you think it's cool now. the eathquakes will eventually get more sporadic and last longer later in this patch. eventually leading up to epic battles in SW, IF, ORG, and TB.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is Deathwing who is causing them, but not by spooning or Chining his way out of Deepholm, no, he needs coffee, and doesnt get some, so hes mad ofc and goes like "WHERE IS MAH COFFEE?!?!?!? I CANT CONQUER THE WORLD WITHOUT A CUP OF COFFEE!!!11!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Yep the quakes and the mobs that trigger them have been in game since March. They were very tiny quakes that happened at very large intervals until this patch (4.0.1). So to the guy that said he's burrowing out with a spoon I'd say you're correct. It's taken Deathwing almost a year to break free lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me the world transformation is gonna be both epic and all kinds of stupid.
    Sythis - Vicious Cycle

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also thunder in the distance. I was in Stormwind Bank and I heard it

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Funny thing,i noticed it in Acherus(which is a flying building after all)
    Yes. Dalaran is also subject to earthquakes somehow. MST3K mantra time.

Oh sorry - I forgot to dismiss my Core Hound.

Deleted
    when are we going to see the quests like on PTR ?

Quote Originally Posted by kcquipor View Post
    when are we going to see the quests like on PTR ?
    Hopefully they will start within the week.

Yea small events are happening as in org, thrall is giving leadership to garrosh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    not only was i loling irl but i was cheesin for a good 5 mins afterwards to the guy that changed ur post from spoon to chin. and to the OP its the pre cata stuffs i expect a chinematic to happen after blizzcon when you log in the next day showing deathwing blow out of deepholme and fuck up azeroth.
    Sowwy, just NEEDED to do that, considering the other posts. :'<

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Burrowing his way out of Deepholm with a spoon.

lol this XD

and funny thing is if ur into the tech details--the quakes were actually added to the game way earlier but they were a lot fewere and farther between---on live servers they were more of a rumor then anything else. one day in the ptr of the patch ( it could have been 3.5) a bunch of mobs called 'shakers' were seen in sw, that looked like the stone golems that wander in ungoro crater. the next day blizzard fixed that--because the earthquakes are caused by these invisible, untargetable mobs that walk around and rumble--not unlike the fel reaver or the storm giant in the fjord. cool huh? i also heard the quakes come in 1 sec or 3 sec varieties.

while we're on the subject of interesting invisible stuff--also heard that old world nax is still above the wpl, but its invisible too. theres a vid on youtube of a warlock using that eye of kilrog thing bouncing it down off the ledge and looking up at nax you see the main body of the instance and a bunch of corridors floating in the air, then 'blip!' its gone. pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

the quest event will start this friday im pretty sure off

Quote Originally Posted by terrih91 View Post
    not only was i loling irl but i was cheesin for a good 5 mins afterwards to the guy that changed ur post from spoon to chin. and to the OP its the pre cata stuffs i expect a cinematic to happen after blizzcon when you log in the next day showing deathwing blow out of deepholme and fuck up azeroth.
    If you take a look at the Blizzcon schedule, Cataclysm Cinematics is listed on the 2nd day. So Cinematic on saturday next week maybe?
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Attention citizens of Azeroth! EARTH QUAKE WARNING!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2b0_1276129938

After the quake there will be a great flood made up of millions of gallons of ret pally tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    Yes. Dalaran is also subject to earthquakes somehow. MST3K mantra time.
    Rumor has it that Acherus has a Draenei DK as the pilot, and a Draenei Kirin Tor Mage for Dal. I'll let you know as soon as I get some confirmation...

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    they are caused by invisible quake-triggering rabbits.

Seriously.
    gotta love the invisible trigger bunnies.. OT: Deathwing is fapping.
    No. No no no no nononnonon

I noticed one on a zeppelin.
    True story.
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail