Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    what made me sick is that, all the tanking classes feels like fail, i have no idea how to tank and hold aggro anymore on more then 1mob =(
    Used to be my servers 2nd best tank, but not im pure fail,QQ!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    But...but...I LIKE CHIPS AND COLA
    And that Charlie, is why your blood is clogging up and slowly killing you.

Now, eat your salad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    And that Charlie, is why your blood is clogging up and slowly killing you.

Now, eat your salad.
    Not yet it isn't. My ridiculous metabolism is still in overdrive, so I have to eat a mixture of healthy and fatty foods just to maintain health and weight. XD

Thanks for the advice, though. <3
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    At least the Bioshock games don't give you piercing migraines. Yes, just the two Bioshock games. ._.

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    what made me sick is that, all the tanking classes feels like fail, i have no idea how to tank and hold aggro anymore on more then 1mob =(
    Welcome to Vanilla/BC tanking, where using “TAB" matters.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Not yet it isn't. My ridiculous metabolism is still in overdrive, so I have to eat a mixture of healthy and fatty foods just to maintain health and weight. XD

Thanks for the advice, though. <3
    High metabolism won't save your arteries. It'll keep you thin and looking healthy, but looking healthy on the outside from low levels of fat is deceptive when you have a heart being challenged by bad cholesterol :P
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

I've yet to install the patch because of a lack of time but maybe it's because of your camera options being reset? I forget it's name but there is one option wich constantly tries to level out your camera view when moving. I remember finding that one pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Snes View Post
    High metabolism won't save your arteries. It'll keep you thin and looking healthy, but looking healthy on the outside from low levels of fat is deceptive when you have a heart being challenged by bad cholesterol :P
    No, but being combined with cardiovascular exercise will, and luckily, that's something else I do. Working retail really is good for you.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

10+ Year Old Account
    How does this patch make you sick? there were no graphics upgrades to environment... except water and lava...

10+ Year Old Account
    I did had a similar problem and the solution for me was in the Video and camera settings. it seems this patch sets all the options to a "default" so i had to deactivate a few stuff to get my game the way it was before, hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    2nd best and now you suck? hmmm....

back on topic... im not getting sick like everyone claims so as someone else stated, it must be different from person to person

as a side note... maybe it means you are vulnerable to blizzards subliminal advertizing O.o
    Oh yes, there is a method to my madness O.o
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We generally consider 0 / 0 / 71 builds to be a failure.
    ^win

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zu View Post
    How does this patch make you sick? there were no graphics upgrades to environment... except water and lava...
    A lot of graphics settings were changed though.

Happens to me every time I play a FPS.