so arena rating requirements for gear

arent removed?

i thought i read that in the patch notes or something that they were removing the rating requirements for gear.and seeing as how,im doing worse now then i was before the patch pvping without pvp gear i figured i might as well buy some(i have no arena team,or rating and dont arena pvp).anyone know whats up

or would blood do better in pvp for a dk then unholy.because ya,i swear i was doing a hell of alot better in pvp before the patch.and before someones says it ya i checked the vendor in the sewers in dalaran and all the wrathful gear and weapons still had arena team or rated bg ratings on them
    Last edited by CrunkJuice5; 2010-10-13 at 07:08 PM.

Deleted
    No they said you can buy without arena points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    arent removed?

i thought i read that in the patch notes or something that they were removing the rating requirements for gear.and seeing as how,im doing worse now then i was before the patch pvping without pvp gear i figured i might as well buy some(i have no arena team,or rating and dont arena pvp).anyone know whats up

or would blood do better in pvp for a dk then unholy.because ya,i swear i was doing a hell of alot better in pvp before the patch.and before someones says it ya i checked the vendor in the sewers in dalaran and all the wrathful gear and weapons still had arena team or rated bg ratings on them
    Your performance changed after the patch? No way! It is probably just the new pvp gear in cata that has requirements removed but I would not doubt that wrathful gear only cost points since the season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Your performance changed after the patch? No way! It is probably just the new pvp gear in cata that has requirements removed but I would not doubt that wrathful gear only cost points since the season is over.
    so basically,until cata the wrathful gear and weapons are still gonna require arena rating?