Deleted

4.0 what spec comes out on top?

Hey im coming back after a long break from wow, never did get that LK 25hm kill but hey :P
    anyways the main point is which spec out of the three is looking the strongest right now? i think with cata i'll be switching my focus from pve to pvp and was wondering which spec is the best bet as of now for this?
    i was ret all through wrath and i do like it but it seems from a lot of what i've read that some things may still need to be tweaked for the class to be completely viable, i've always wanted to try out holy as they seem stronger in pvp and was wondering with the new talents is that still the case?
    Thanks for all help in advance

I think holy will be great in pvp. I haven't played ret since I was leveling and switched to prot at 70 and then holy half way through to 80. With all our damaging and HP talents I think they'll do quite well, crusade is just awesome...

Deleted
    ofc i have my dual spec set up and i'll have both
    havent got any pvp holy gear so that'll be annoying but i'll test out ret pvp and see how it feels and if i feel like its not for me i'll switch to holy i guess

There has been so much change, literally overnight, we need more time to answer that.