Poll: Do you like the removal of mana

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    The dead zone was removed way back when. You're mistaking not being able to shoot with not being able to melee OR shoot, ie; dead zone.
    we have a 5 yard min on range attacks dude. aka 5 yard dead zone. ... the fact you made this point makes me wish you streamed yourself playing a hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Pence-Korgath View Post
    we have a 5 yard min on range attacks dude. aka 5 yard dead zone. ... the fact you made this point makes me wish you streamed yourself playing a hunter.
    He was right the dead zone was removed way back, we still have a 5 yard minimum range. This is not a dead zone. The dead zone reffered to the gap between mellee and ranged attacks where neither could attack

OT: hunters are more fun to play, we still relatively suck, enh shammy is fun to play but also sucks. Focus is a nice mechanic. But hunters still need a good looking at, damage is unbalanced between shots, We lack major abilities till endgame and we are nowhere near rounded. We seem to be the opposite of dk right now (and I use this example as it's basically the closest post vanilla change to what they did to hunters.) we are a pure dps class. So let us dps properly (yes I know we are pulling better dps post 4.0 but this is relative to other classes)
    Last edited by mattseraph; 2010-11-02 at 12:55 PM.