Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's not worked since I logged on today.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Also, it's critting for 6k instead of 8k. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

There is a thread on official forums also about this but no blue post about Blizz being aware of this.

This should have been the mechanic that we should be familiarize with and it's broken on day 2... also when I spam Smite I'am getting healed by something for 80 and 120(as crit) anyone knows what that is?

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what Vampiric Embrace heals for roughly, just got a Shadow Priest in the group?

also when I spam Smite I'am getting healed by something for 80 and 120(as crit) anyone knows what that is?
    Sometimes, when my smite crit, I got a Divine Aegis who'll absorb 83 damage. No heal, just DA proccing off the smite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    That's what Vampiric Embrace heals for roughly, just got a Shadow Priest in the group?
    no VE active. this is happening when I'm trying on Dummy, random mob even at the squirrel at the dalaran well...

gonna do some tests will be back in a sec

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 12:19 PM ----------

img828. imageshack. us/img828/ 5589/ atonement.jpg

so i'm hitting 6k and healing 120? sup with that

since I can't post url's yet... merge them yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine worked on Tuesday, was broken the next time I played the toon on Wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by romslayer View Post
    There is a thread on official forums also about this but no blue post about Blizz being aware of this.

This should have been the mechanic that we should be familiarize with and it's broken on day 2... also when I spam Smite I'am getting healed by something for 80 and 120(as crit) anyone knows what that is?
    This is the same bug that showed up on the PTR about a week before the patch went live. Another priest and I both had the same numbers 80 and 120.

For me Atonement seemed to be healing like CoH (no pets in the group) when doing a few randoms Wednesday afternoon, but later on dummy, and in raid it stopped healing.

All I can say is glad we have two specs.

It's tool tip reads low health target so if all targets are at full health it wont do any healing at all.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Madam View Post
    This is the same bug that showed up on the PTR about a week before the patch went live. Another priest and I both had the same numbers 80 and 120.

For me Atonement seemed to be healing like CoH (no pets in the group) when doing a few randoms Wednesday afternoon, but later on dummy, and in raid it stopped healing.

All I can say is glad we have two specs.
    100% what happened to me.

I got this exact same bug while doing Karazhan today with my friend. She was taking damage and I noticed my atonement was healing for only 80 and 120 crits. I tried relogging, respeccing, and changing specs back and forth but none of it worked. I hope this gets fixed soon I was enjoying my dps/healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    That's your Guild tabard, Gudgid.

And yes, it's definitely bugged.
    My priest isn't in a guild.

I hope they get atonement working again. I enjoyed that first dungeon I did when it worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    After this morning's reboot, it's working (at least for me!) yay!

I have a theory on why it works for a while, then stops working. There's only so much atonement you can receive for a past wrongdoing. After a while, you are no longer smiting for vengeance, but smiting because you like picking on weaker people, and as such, its not filled with the righteous fury required to fill you or your party members with a healing from a sense of moral correctness. Just a thought.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

"Lore-logic" does not equate to Gameplay, Mr. B.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

It's tool tip reads low health target so if all targets are at full health it wont do any healing at all.
    Already tried with someone with low health (and tanking). He was the only one and got no healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles View Post
    I have a theory on why it works for a while, then stops working. There's only so much atonement you can receive for a past wrongdoing. After a while, you are no longer smiting for vengeance, but smiting because you like picking on weaker people, and as such, its not filled with the righteous fury required to fill you or your party members with a healing from a sense of moral correctness. Just a thought.
    Makes sense. Mine worked great the first night, then hasn't worked since. I shall try your suggestion and kick the next child I see. Then I'll try atonement when I get home from work and see if it works.

PS: For those of you who take everything on the internet 100% seriously, I would never kick a child. A small adult perhaps, but not a child. Unless they deserved it. Wait...

Makes sense. Mine worked great the first night, then hasn't worked since. I shall try your suggestion and kick the next child I see. Then I'll try atonement when I get home from work and see if it works.
    -Hey man, it's time for raid, come on !
    - Yeah 2sec, I gotta kill some low level players for my atonement.

Some have to farm pots before raid, we have to be bad

My guess is blizz finally noticed it was healing EVERYONE within 8 yards rather then 1 person and disabled it.

Quote Originally Posted by openair View Post
    My guess is blizz finally noticed it was healing EVERYONE within 8 yards rather then 1 person and disabled it.
    I like my explanation better. I backed mine up with reasoning.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is working now at last