View Poll Results: Which would you prefer for the Moonkin form's fate?

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • I want a new Balance form

8 17.39%
  • The current Moonkin form is great

4 8.70%
  • I think the Moonkin form just needs to be updated

29 63.04%
  • They should get rid of the balance druid forms so we can see our gear

5 10.87%
    10+ Year Old Account

Lightbulb Druid Moonkin Form

Okay, I'm sure that very many people will end up saying, "No moonkin form is awesome!" but there will be others who say, "Blizzard should get rid of that stupid chicken form." Then there are those in the middle who think that they just need an update and a touch up. There are people who want to know why Blizzard hasn't changed this form in cataclysm yet after so long. Well, look at this forum by Vecks

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ht=druid+stars

There are a lot of people who complain about the form and there are those who think that it should be completely scrapped. It looks like Blizzard is really cautious about changing this because everytime blizzard does something good, people complain and troll. Every time they change the way a single ability works, people complain and troll. Anyway, back to my point, since it seems like it is almost 50-50 on how many druids like or hate the form, I'm gonna make a poll. I really don't want people who don't even play druids to vote just because of how they think of druids. They/we have to use the form so your opinion isn't what this poll is for. Thanks, make any comments you want whether it is over new form ideas, why you like the current form, etc.
    Morals were studied and taught in Europe for hundreds of years. Moral classes aren't required anymore. Proof that this was a bad decision is all over the WoW forums.
    A noob is a person who has difficulty when it comes to learning and with people. A noob either isn't willing to learn or isn't willing to give others a chance to learn. Think about it.

Just touch it up a bit. That's all it needs IMO.

Deleted
    I personally like the current Moonkin form a lot.

First vote is Wind Serpent form.
    Second vote slightly altered Moonkin.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

the tree form updates today i have hopes there will certainly be updated moonkin forms. I really do hope so, my druid is boomkin and I don't want the spec I am to be the only one without an updated form...
    No. No no no no nononnonon

There are several owlkin skins in game, allowing us to at least change to another skin via hair like cat and bear form would be nice.

Update boomkin so it is race specific and has different colors like the animal forms.

All it needs is a touch up. Just do what they did with the tree form maybe?