Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

The Sky Just Won't Stop Falling!

Less than a day after the infamous(?) patch.

I lol'd and I cryed at the same time....

Oh the epic QQ.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

too bad they buffed everyones damage if they knew how to play lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    My day. You just made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess everyone is balanced.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

LOL. Amazing. I especially like the hunter and mage threads, who are both extremely strong classes still.

"Restro shamans suck"
    Oh man. Didn't blizz say they don't give a shit about lvl 80 balance?

This is to be expected after a huge overhaul of class mechanics. It will just take a while to get used to the changes, then everyone will be back in full swing...except rets XD

Yeah, warriors are fine. I mean, i'm pretty sure I got buffed. 5.5k is more than 10k correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakeer View Post
    lol
    this

There's also plenty of people demanding money back because they lost a days worth of play because of the patch breaking things... Some people are just pathetic :/

Today I just logged on, reglyphed/gemmed/spec'd, did a few heroics then logged off. I knew nothing would be running smoothly, blizzard servers would be running a bit slowly with everyone logging on t check new things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dalaran, hiding whoopie cushions under Rhonin's chair.
    Oh god, so much lulz. Thanks for the hour of laughter!

/brofist
    Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little.

10+ Year Old Account
    While the massive QQ is funny, they're not all wrong.

DPS Warriors got a big fat nerf because of the removal of ARP for instance. I'm sure there are more examples.

I personally love my resto shaman atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Feral petition. We demand action and answers."

lol is the only acronym for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

the mage QQ is awesome, my friend was doing 7.1k on a dummy, that's retarded

"Feral petition! We damand action and answers!"

Brilliance in it's purest form.

The usual mass hysteria of patch day. Even though, I will admit, getting stuck on the launcher for a few hours did piss me off. BUT...I knew it was incoming. My main is a prot pally, i knew it was going to change. My other raiding toon is a boomkin, I like the changes, i think they got buffed a bit.
    Same as above, I logged in, re-spec'd, checked out my glyphs and gems, made close to 2k gold by selling a ton of glyphs I've been saving up for this day, and logged. My guild scheduled our ICC run for thursday night instead of tuesday or wednesday because we knew the crap was going to meet the fan.
    But, the nerdrage does make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, so keep it coming.
    But there's not a single buff in there that will make Puggy McGee do any less than UberGuildMaster Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Udderchaos View Post
    the mage QQ is awesome, my friend was doing 7.1k on a dummy, that's retarded
    Just saw a mage do 18k in vault. Haters gonna hate.

Some classes have it bad, but thats because were stuck at 80 and we cant get 85 where the balance is at. I always hate it when Blizzard does this, but I'm used to this as they do it every expansion.