Talisman of Resurgence

I was messing around with my gear today and was switching out gear/reforging/regemming when I realized that Talisman of Resurgence is much much better than it was before.

Havent done any math, but its probably almost as good as Reign of the Unliving/Dead O.o.

Discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

Deleted
    Its bcuz of the intellect, it gives shitloads of intellect.

And intellect = sp now.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Its bcuz of the intellect, it gives shitloads of intellect.

And intellect = sp now.
    Yeah, didnt include that because I thought it would be too obvious. Just amazed that a trinket that was just somewhat good for one spec can become so much better in one day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Frost has been the leveling spec of choice since....forever. The people laughing at you are wrath babies and should be treated the same way David Hasslehoff treats his body: with no respect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by litledude View Post
    Yeah, didnt include that because I thought it would be too obvious. Just amazed that a trinket that was just somewhat good for one spec can become so much better in one day.
    You never know! Ye, its kinda wierd.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the kind of reason why I don't vendor gear very often because things change. (also for hit rating balancing, which isn't a big deal now with reforging!). I had to go back to a few older pieces on both my mains because of the patch. I had a ring with spirit that I swapped out for an older one that is now better, I swapped some gear around to get my hit up to 446, and I usually keep all my trinkets.

On my resto druid I had one cloth piece which I needed to downgrade to an older leather piece just to get that "wearing all leather" bonus. (Which btw I think is stupid... if I have say 7/8 leather pieces, then I should get 7/8 (87.5%) of the leather buff and not ZERO.

Quote Originally Posted by litledude View Post
    I was messing around with my gear today and was switching out gear/reforging/regemming when I realized that Talisman of Resurgence is much much better than it was before.

Havent done any math, but its probably almost as good as Reign of the Unliving/Dead O.o.

Discuss.
    Talisman of Resurgence: 240 SP if you pop it everytime its off cd.
    Reign of the Unliving: 140 SP passive, + 1882 on average proc.

Deleted
    gearscore based pugs gonna be funny now as lot of ppl gonna go back to older gear pieces

Quote Originally Posted by Plasmon View Post
    On my resto druid I had one cloth piece which I needed to downgrade to an older leather piece just to get that "wearing all leather" bonus. (Which btw I think is stupid... if I have say 7/8 leather pieces, then I should get 7/8 (87.5%) of the leather buff and not ZERO.
    This is exactly the point so Druids, Shamans, Paladins will not want our gear anymore. If it would give 7/8 of the buff, they would be wearing cloth again. So working as intended.