10+ Year Old Account

Cool For those with Alts or Didin't know (Might be old news for most)

The following changes have been made in the new patch, none of which were in the official patch notes:

1. Dual Spec is now 100G, down from 1000G(!). You still must be levle 40+ to get it.

2. Cold Weather Flying is now 500G, down from 1000G(!). It is also now trainable starting at level 68 so if you have existing chars/toons level 68-76 that can fly, GO GET IT! Oh and like the Flying Skills (Normal and Epic Flying) your rep with Valliance Keep/Warsong Offensive and/or Sunreavers/Silverwind (need confirmation on this one) reduces the cost by 75G per level.

3. Vanishing Powder, which is needed to replace existing Glpyhs can be acquired one of two ways: Inscription Vendor (the person who sells the parchments used my scribes) or a Scribe with the necessary mats (See Scribe trainer if you have Scribe for it).

4. Multiple things can be tracked via the Minimap. Let's say you're a Dwarf Hunter with Mining and Herbalism. You can now track everything via your Hunter Skills as well as Mining and Herb Nodes simultaneously (no more having to switch or use Detection Potions, lol).

5. You cannot buy Azarothian Flying (Which allows flight on EK and Kalimdor) until after you've upgraded your account to Cataclysm.

6. For the Mages under level 76: The levels for Portal and Teleport spells have all been INCREASED. Haven't confirmed yet if Teleport/Portal spells you had before the level increase were removed or not.

7. A "kind" reminder if you roll Death Knight: The Tank spec now is BLOOD. FROST is now DPS. Their Presences were exchanged as well as most of their talents and effects. If you were Blood before the patch, unless you're willing to try tanking you probably don't want to que as a tank in Blood. I'd say you have about a week to readjust before you find yourself getting VTK'd for not adjusting yourself ^_^

8. For those with Crafting Professions (All Main ones as well as Cooking): Many Recipes that are Orange now give your 3 points instrad of one. Check your Prof. List and see for yourself ^_^

That's it from me. Sorry if this is old new to those of you who found out on your own or BETA'd the Patch XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Cool thanks, especially the dualspec info!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    6. For the Mages under level 76: The levels for Portal and Teleport spells have all been INCREASED. Haven't confirmed yet if Teleport/Portal spells you had before the level increase were removed or not.
    Whoah. Wait. What?

For real?