Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I noticed the update later on the curse client, but oddly enough it did not recognise the version number, and despite a manual download and install directly from wowinterface it was a slightly lower version number than curse listed and stated as being modified.
    For consistency I let the curse client overwrite it, but just was an oddity.

Deleted
    That's probably because WoWI and Curse use different TOC formats.
    Just a guess though.

Just found out what was causing my buff frames to jib out other than ElkanoBuffBars. Pitbull 4 has a module dedicated to hiding certain UI elements.

SBF does work now, there is one problem though. You can't dispell buff by right clicking them. It produces some kind of error, so I went back to the original wow frames and moved them with moveanything.

Deleted
    Yes, that's because buff addons have to choose between using secure templates (which provide right-click functionality but very limited sorting) or not using them (providing all sorting options the author can imagine, but no right-clicking).

This is a result of the 4.0 changes to protected functions.

Deleted
    Bison did not work propperly for me. Some buffs were stuck showing even when expired and some did not show at all.

I am now using the updated version of SBF but be warned! do NOT try to change any colors in it! You will get stuck in the color picker and a error message every time you try to close it.
    I'm sure this will get fixed in a future update

The color change thing is irritating, but you can change it and /rl to close it. Color should stick (worked for me last night).

Can buffs be cancelled with /cancelaura still?

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yup, ant1pathy, /cancelaura still works.

The new right-clicking issues is only for addons that deal with the Buff frames.

SBF now supports right click cancelling