Shadow Apparitions Bug

Anyone have this problem. My Apparitions proc on dummies and mobs in all the zones, but when we ran iCC tonight not one procced on trash or bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    It shows up in Recount as Mind Blast I believe. Was working fine for me in Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

Speaking of Shadowy Apparitions is it intended that they are target-able/killable?

Quote Originally Posted by Grund View Post
    Speaking of Shadowy Apparitions is it intended that they are target-able/killable?
    No, they can't be killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had sooo much fun today in trash with my shadow,s spamming SW: P and running around

AN ARMY OF UNDEAD PRIESTS,
    then we had 3 priests doing it, and oh god it was so awesome, loving this
    I am immortal, I cannot die
    I have inside me the blood of kings

haavok, your problem might be that in icc you were not moving around as much, and the proc rate plummets for that talent if you are not moving as the spell ticks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    No, they can't be killed.
    My experience in WSG today showed that Shadowy Apparitons are targetable, you can deal damage to them, whether I killed them, not too sure (with the fight intensity and all). If that's a bug or intended, you be the judge.

Gunship is funny cos the can't get over to the other ship. there's just a wall of priests stood on the edge lol

Deleted
    imo it work fine :>
    find big trash gr, run around spaming SW:P on everything and enjoy :>

Definitely procs for me. There was another spriest guildie who tried to pass his unbound plague onto my apparitions, and didn't realize that it was an apparition till he died...

Anyone notice taht you can cast levitate and your shield on the appparitions? hmm... at least i could on the ptr. I havn't tried live.

My accounts aren't active (wait until closer to Cata) but I will be running 4 shadow priests in the expansion. Another, more accomplished, multiboxer is already showing off some of their stuff with shadowy apps. I still can't post links to this site, but if you search YouTube for the video "Four shadow priests + Shadowy Apparition = ARMY OF DARKNESS" then you won't be disappointed with watching 4 priests spawn an army.

Quote Originally Posted by Haavok1 View Post
    Anyone have this problem. My Apparitions proc on dummies and mobs in all the zones, but when we ran iCC tonight not one procced on trash or bosses.
    I raided ICC 25 last night (before the server restarts, if that matters) and they worked fine for me and the other 2 shadow priests in there.

All 3 of us did nothing but tab target mobs and cast sw while running in circles. We must of had at least 100 of those things out, it was hilarious.