Problem with Action Bars

Since last night, I cannot use my WoW default action bars - I am pressing "1", "2", etc., but none of those abilities trigger. Anyone experiencing these issues? I disabled all my addons, but the problem persisted.

Did you check your keybinds?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I had a similar problem with Dominos active but I turned it off and still had the problem. Come to find out it was ItemRack messing stuff up. Other than that I don't really have much to help.

Download my UI here: Barretta UI

Keybinds - yes, they all work.

The thing is, when I enable Bartender, everything is OK, but with default UI - it's not.

Bartender might have re-mapped your keys.

15+ Year Old Account
    Back up your WTF and addons folder. Delete both and log back in. You will have to rebind your keys, but it should give you a better chance of clearing the problem up. If it works, back the new folder up and copy your addons and their settings back, then see whether anything interferes or not.

Or just stick with Bartender, if it works just fine. My biggest issue right now is that most of what was on my bars have disappeared completely. That's a lot of putting things back across all my toons. :/
    For the Alliance!

Bartender maps keys to like, BTActionButton1. It's somewhat of a virtual button and the default WoW bars are different keybinds.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

@Gaiwyn - yeah, this was the thing I wanted to do if all other fail Guess I'll be rebinding all my keys tonight.