Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Polarbear View Post
    im getting 28k executes 19k raging blows and 18k heroic strikes self buffed
    Titans Grip i assume?

im getting crap as SMF fury...

Quote Originally Posted by The Polarbear View Post
    im getting 28k executes 19k raging blows and 18k heroic strikes self buffed
    Heroic Training Dummy? The maximum crit i've done with HS was 11.4k with deathwish. EU Server, Shadowmourne, avg ilvl 292.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombikilla View Post
    Titans Grip i assume?

im getting crap as SMF fury...
    yea

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 07:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Heroic Training Dummy? The maximum crit i've done with HS was 11.4k with deathwish. EU Server, Shadowmourne, avg ilvl 292.
    60 dummy

Why would anyone test on a 60 dummy anyway? How often do you fight level 60 mobs at level 80? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    He needs to maximize his ZG Soloing DPS.

PS: reforged for more hit (22% total) and less haste and more mastery... gained a measly 100 dps. I think I'm done re-forging shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

Quote Originally Posted by SLUSHER View Post
    no deep wounds or c.smash, being competative at 80 would = nerf at 85. that said pre buff was unacceptable at either level cap
    That is not the point they could of very well fully buffed us now and informed us that we will be rebalanced at 85
    I mean honestly they buffed us in less than 24 hours so they clearly managed their goal of making each class easier to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Druchii View Post
    Why would anyone test on a 60 dummy anyway? How often do you fight level 60 mobs at level 80? :/
    It's not about fighting level 60s, it's about seeing a close to raid environment DPS chart, number wise.
    I'm finding slam completely useless to use right now, and have removed it from my rotation. It's hitting about half as hard as the other abilities, and I'm far from seeing my rage bar hit 100, so no rage is going to waste. just BT > RB > HS.

Getting about 8.3k dps on the heroic training dummy, around 9k on grandmasters, and around 12.3k on the level 60.
    This is not keeping sunders up.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    Those damn Target Dummys are relentless and will stop at nothing to reduce your DPS!

Picture is Armory.

Guild just 14manned Sarth3d and I came out #2 Dps at roughly 12k eight behind a mage who kept pulling aggro from the pally tank.
    Other than HS not being a next attack anymore I honestly can't say the experience is any worse

Oh and I killed a REt pally who had 1200 resilience in a dual (I had none)

Deleted
    Thats signature worthy hahaha.
    Yet sadly so true.

Deleted
    6k on lvl 60 dummy and 4k on heroic, am i buffed?

10+ Year Old Account
    you guys need to stop complaining, i do roughly about 8k dps on the heroic lvl 80 dummy. You guys just need to make sure your gemming and reforging your gear right, get wrid of your leathers, switch back to the str rep ring from icc...
    I havent gone into icc yet vause i havnt had time yet, but my friend with fairly better gear than me + shadowmourne is doing 17k hits with RB, hes gotton a 28k with hs, and execute zomg...depending on the buffs at the time hes getting 30k+ crits, make sure u guys r hitting execute past 20% like u did with hs pre patch...

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    you guys need to stop complaining, i do roughly about 8k dps on the heroic lvl 80 dummy. You guys just need to make sure your gemming and reforging your gear right, get wrid of your leathers, switch back to the str rep ring from icc...
    I havent gone into icc yet vause i havnt had time yet, but my friend with fairly better gear than me + shadowmourne is doing 17k hits with RB, hes gotton a 28k with hs, and execute zomg...depending on the buffs at the time hes getting 30k+ crits, make sure u guys r hitting execute past 20% like u did with hs pre patch...
    Pics or it didnt happen simply stating you did something without proper data cant be taken seriously. As there are always flaws in peoples statements.

Picture is Armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Garbles View Post
    So you "heard from a friend" that warriors are fine and we all just need to L2P? Wow. Thanks for your contribution to this thread, helped a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for my new sig.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    It's not about fighting level 60s, it's about seeing a close to raid environment DPS chart, number wise.
    I'm finding slam completely useless to use right now, and have removed it from my rotation. It's hitting about half as hard as the other abilities, and I'm far from seeing my rage bar hit 100, so no rage is going to waste. just BT > RB > HS.

Getting about 8.3k dps on the heroic training dummy, around 9k on grandmasters, and around 12.3k on the level 60.
    more people who are putting up numbers need to give full details like this guy did, instead of oh i did 18k dps but im not saying where or on what or how

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post

I did this same thing. I completely took Slam out of my rotation. I keep HS on cd and BT/RB on cd as much as possible. In the execute range I pop a haste potion and spam execute and HS. I don't have my recount of ICC anymore tonight but my top execute hit for 38700 on Marrowgar. It averaged 23k for me on the night. On a single target boss fight I do decent (hit 16k on Saurfang and 17k on Festergut) and I'm not rocking a Shadowmourne. I am however hit and expertise capped.

p.s. you can look at my armor, Wko on Mannoroth, however it's still not updated with my different gear/reforgings after the patch.
    Give me the strength to change what I can, the patience to accept what I cannot, and the calm, sane disposition I need to avoid ripping the heads off people who say stupid things when I'm around.
    ----------
    Hokey religions and QQ posts are no match for a good moderator at your side, kid.

15+ Year Old Account
    i love how people that actually know how to play a warrior are saying "wow nice dmg now since the buff blah blah" and the bads are all syaing "but i cant haz more than 4.8k dps on target dumeez, QQ" thx for crying so much that u get back to the opness u were in wrath...meanwhile we casters get shitted on and nerfed beyond belief...