Thread: Mage Tier 11

Deleted

Mage Tier 11

This might just be me hoping for something that will never happen, but aside from the fact that mage tier 11 is utterly awesome wouldn’t it be great if the colour of the set was dependant on your Spec.

I only say this because it just so happens that the mage T11 models come in Purple (Arcane) Blue (Frost) and Red (Fire).

The other upside is that you wouldn’t end up running around with armour in 3 different Colours, something I have always thought looks quite strange.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoc04247bf1be; 2010-10-14 at 10:01 AM.

Deleted
    I would like it, dont think its going to happen anyway, they are most likely colors for normal, sanctified and sanctified hc equivalent pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avezo View Post
    I would like it, dont think its going to happen anyway, they are most likely colors for normal, sanctified and sanctified hc equivalent pieces.
    Shouldn't there just be 2 different sets? Since you are gonna get the same loot in 10man as in 25man.

So it will probably just be one normal and one hc set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phunkster View Post
    This might just be me hoping for something that will never happen, but aside from the fact that mage tier 11 is utterly awesome wouldn’t it be great if the colour of the set was dependant on your Spec.

I only say this because it just so happens that the mage T11 models come in Purple (Arcane) Blue (Frost) and Red (Fire).

The other upside is that you wouldn’t end up running around with armour in 3 different Colours, something I have always thought looks quite strange.

Thoughts?
    This. I was hoping the same thing for Death knights. Seems to make more sense. With the way the new talent trees work and the fact that they have said they want each talent tree to feel totally different, that would be a great way to convey that.

Deleted
    Shouldn't there just be 2 different sets? Since you are gonna get the same loot in 10man as in 25man.

So it will probably just be one normal and one hc set.
    My thoughts exactly, I doubt they would make a 3rd set of each class tier 11 for NPC’s so unless the have some new way of obtaining Tiered Gear, I am remaining hopeful.