PvP Vs Instance/Raids Discussion

I have said this to my pals who play wow and I'll say it again, instances/raiding and pvp should be completely different entities altogether. They have gradually homogenized all the tanking and healing classes so that they all do roughly the same sort of thing, so why not then use the opportunity to create totally different play mechanics and spells for both pvp and raid specs?

Blizz have to come to the realization at one time or another that regardless of whether pvp and raiding are part of the same game, they will never be able to consolidate these two different areas. It won't be easy to integrate, but it will be a lot easier for them to keep control over them once established. Instead of having to nerf this and that ability because it wouldn't work in a pvp environment and vice versa, why not either have a dedicated pvp talent build - one in which has similar if not the same abilities as a raiding talent build but with perhaps different mechanics, or a totally separate talent tree with it's own special talents unique only to either one or the other.

This may mean increasing the number of off-specs to three or more, but let's look at an example. We have a raider who likes to heal as a discipline priest and also likes to dps as a shadow priest when the need arises or when they are grinding. If this idea were integrated, they could have another discipline spec with totally different spells; spells created to revolve entirely around the pvp environment though they fulfil a similar role as healers following along the same lines as what the class does - in this case as a discipline priest! Some of the spells in his pvp spec (3rd off-spec) may be the same or similar, though some are either totally new or are the same but have a totally different function in pvp.

If you think it won't work then either create totally different spells and abilities or change them slightly and give the abilities a new name. I see little difference between being able to differentiate between abilities used in raids and pvp, and remembering the various strategies in pvp/raids. Pvpers do it all the time - examine other classes' abilities and so forth, so how hard could it possibly be for them to then have to learn a totally different pvp spec with different spells?

What Blizz are doing is trying to make a Lamborghini into an off road vehicle, and a Hummer into the latest F1 car. You're making your lives of controlling each and every aspect of these more difficult when you could draw the line now and make them separate.

Deleted
    I think they should just have like different patches for bouth things...not possible to balance 2 totally different movements in the game.

I personally like the 3 PVE heroes crying about how they can't kill me. If you separate it too much, people will really complain about needing to have completely different sets of gear, specs, and how they got ganked in their pve gear but an unkillable pvp geared dude or the moderately geared pvper complaining about the Kingslayer guy two shotting him with his Shadowmourne.