Question Q About the X-53 Touring Rocket

Backstory: Going to reroll in cata and start fresh and i'd like to have said rocket on my new toon starting from lvl 20, but checking wowhead this came up.

X-53 Touring Rocket
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Mount
    Requires Level 60
    Requires Riding (225)
    Item Level 60
    Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount.

But then again, it also says that it scales with riding skill and works as a 100% ground mount, im kinda confused. anyone have more knowledge of this?

Cheerio
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

Deleted
    Works as grounding mount, where flying is not allowed. and ofcourse you can "land", more hover above the ground.

The higher your skill is the faster your mount goes.

As about level, I have no clue, haven't seen anyone riding it under level 80

That i know, BUT can i take it on a level 20 char and have it as a mount?
    link to my desktop and laptop on imgur
    Speccs on desktop: MK Asus Sabertooth X58, 1x 1TB Western Digital RE4, 1x 120gb OCZ SSD Vertex3, CPU Core i7 950, 3,2GHz, Corsair 12GB DDR3
    2x GK PCIe GB GF GTX 580 3GB GDDR5 ( ) Corsair Obsidian 650D, PSU OCZ ZX-series 850W 80+ GOLD, 3x Samsung 22'' Screens
    And a 27" BenQ G2750

Quote Originally Posted by Kuddly View Post
    That i know, BUT can i take it on a level 20 char and have it as a mount?
    No, not before 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.