Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    was 1 achievement off from getting it on my dk alt
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Alas, sweet prince! You hath received thine own ass handed to ye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayle View Post
    If it's not a big deal then why did Blizzard bother messing with it?
    More importantly, if it's not a big deal then why are so many people QQing?

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    I was just missing [Disarmed !] in Ulduar 10 on my DK, pugued, oneshot everything, even 1light, but scrubby kingslayers couldn't get the timing right for the easiest of the achievement, guess you can't overgear stupid.

Missing 3 ICC10 achievements on my Hunter

Never did any serious PvE on my priest and never cared.

My Warrior already have 5 310% mounts.

Thats about it :>
    What timing is involved in that achieve...seriously u kill 1 arm nuke the body to under 1million then kill both arms...like how can u fuck that up...and isnt everyone a kingslayer by now?

TBH on most realms in current gear ULD 25 drake is puggable...even fire fighter can be done quite easily.
    Last edited by Milkshake86; 2010-10-14 at 12:34 PM.

Got my violet proto drake last children's week. However i just got done with ulduar 10 hardmodes 3 hours before the eu servers were shut down. I guess the rest of my pug got really happy though

It was definitely not "without warning", this was known about for months.

Deleted
    I was so close, but so far... I would have had my violet proto-drake last christmas almost a year ago, if only Hallowed Helm had dropped last fall... It did, 4 or 5 times, but never won it. I was really looking forward to it finally this time not realizing that this patch would destroy my goal. I can get it, sure, but it'll be 280%...

While it does suck for those who were so close...

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    lol it's not even expensive.
    I can't help but to agree with this.

Deleted
    Without warning lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nahela View Post
    It was definitely not "without warning", this was known about for months.
    Actually, no, it wasn't. The scaling aspect was known (although many people were surprised to find it occured with 4.0.1); what wasn't known was that 310% mounts were going to become "Whatever your max trained speed is" mount.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I just needed Firefighter. But like someone else stated, I got my Violet drake a couple of weeks bck, when I finally finished Brewfest.
    Not sure the 30% speed gain will be all that noticeable, Doubt I'll get it for my other toons

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
    OMG you are so cool! i bet your penis is HUGE!!!

Please father my child! I'll send my Gf to your place ASAP!!!!

-_- DickHead
    lol made me laugh xD
    Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was... a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not-one-bit. So - me watching - he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!

I have 310% mounts on my main and one alt, for my second alt I was one Sinister Squashling away, thank you very much last year's Hallow's End. Of course, going to Ulduar and grab the drake isn't hard, but this is what happens when you procrastinate.

Deleted
    yeah im in same boat, just need next weeks event achievement for the mount, didnt actually realise it was a 310 mount till a couple of months ago. Still another one to add to the list

On a happier note...at least our 60% mounts go 100% speed now.

10+ Year Old Account
    And i always thought my 310 violett proto "was not a big deal" "it's so retarded easy optainable..." I think this was just the rant from the past envy or something. Bad you have to pay for this though... I just got the muse to get it with my main.

But a 310 retard-copt0r (aka 60% engineer mount) is pretty damn epic... And my 60% hawkstriders, too after realising they are also tuned up ^^ *weeeeeeee*

And ontopic:
    On my DK-Tank I was just flamelevi+4 and Yogg+1 short... damn puggers!
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

It does suck for those who didn't know and were very close. The achievement system went into effect on Oct 15, 2008 (just after Brewfest) which gave people almost exactly 2 years to complete. Two years is plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkshake86 View Post
    What timing is involved in that achieve...seriously u kill 1 arm nuke the body to under 1million then kill both arms...like how can u fuck that up...and isnt everyone a kingslayer by now?

TBH on most realms in current gear ULD 25 drake is puggable...even fire fighter can be done quite easily.
    For 25man Drakes, i tend to play on low-mid pop servers, so no its not doable everywhere. For the disarmed achievement... that was my point, i got no idea how those guy fucked that up, maybe its the leader who was just bad idk... kinda piss me off. But oh well its an alt, big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mimiron 10man hardmode.
    Last one I needed.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Had the sindra and LK chieves left for both 10 and 25man on my main
    < Sad panda

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I laugh at everyone, who can't spell "thinks" properly.
    ...although I totally agree with you. Got the violet drake and it's not that big of a difference.
    I do that shit all the time. I also type somethings as somethigns all the damn time. Grr. I've been the only red proto with purple protos and we all left dally and landed at Uldy at the same time. I'd like to have earned a 310 at level, but didn't happen our of boredom. Boring farm bosses and then wipefests. Kinda sucks that there wasn't a warning about the purple drake event timing.