Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    So, a short while ago i did the sarth weekly, everything went smoothly, until it came to the point of looting him.

The raid leader (lets call him lolcake) turned on master looter before taking down sarth, after taking him down, he could not see the loot nor do anything to give it to others, so he passed on the raid leader position and master looter role to a druid (lets call him naturist), the druid could see the loot (as could all the others in the raid) but couldnt give it to others either.

lolcake tried relogging twice, it didn't help, nor did changing back the roles help, he basically couldn't access the loot at all.

I currently have an open ticket and am waiting for a gm response, but considering the fact the tickets are spammed by usually useless crap (especially now, such as obvious bugs etc. which are hardly as game breaking) it will take a while.

I just want to warn you that it's not safe to put master looter on, atleast for now (and not necessarily the whole time, but as u can see, it can happen - and it's very bad).

Right now im the last man standing near sarth, waiting for a response from a gm, i guess i'll wait a while.

What a mayhem >.>
    This is what happens if the raidleader forgets to set Master Looter BEFORE starting the encounter. If set to Master Looter midfight, it bugs and wont let anyone loot it. It's been like this forever.

You start the fight with normal looting, but change it master looter midfight, the loot table can't accomodate. Because it will recognize it as normal need/greed rolling, but because it was changed to master looter the option is removed.

This has been seen since day 1, and no so far there's not been a solution to it. Which is quite possibly explained in the above lines I wrote.

---------- Post added 2010-10-15 at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Manas View Post
    We did a 10 man run yesterday, and we had group loot on. However, one person was unable to see the roll-window for the loot, so we had to wait for the automatic pass. Sounds like the same issue.
    You sure he didn't disconnect midfight?

We had a problem in icc25 the other night, Master Loot was on but once chest was opened it was like group loot and everyone could need on anything, only happened on gunship no other bosses