Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    You don't need the shield talent from enhancement. It only applies to damage against you not the damage from fulmination which i initially thought too. I went for the points in reduced shock cd instead. Other than that our specs are the same.
    Wrong, it has been tried and tested, works for fulmination too

Quote Originally Posted by Panickbr View Post
    - Are you using Unleash Elements right before Lava Burst? If your Lava Surge proc some seconds before Unleash Elements cd (3sec+) use Lava Burst and save Unleash for a later LvB.
    wow im so far behind.. ppl lvling 81 already

Quote Originally Posted by Rehea View Post
    wow im so far behind.. ppl lvling 81 already
    nvm that. im on beta, misread the topic hehe

I've actually never done better. I'm easily in the top five now in our latest 25 man raids (Balance WTF!). It's like a new Elemental Golden Age.

1) Reforge/gem/enchant/gear so you're hit capped.
    2) Reforge remaining crit to Mastery. I got Mastery from 16% up to 36% this way and crit only went from 47% to 39%.
    3) Download powerauras addon to tell you when Lava Burst is off cooldown and LS has 7-9 stacks. Cast them all the time.
    4) PWN

I wish the armory showed my reforging.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Ysera&n=torden

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    You don't need the shield talent from enhancement. It only applies to damage against you not the damage from fulmination which i initially thought too. I went for the points in reduced shock cd instead. Other than that our specs are the same.
    Link with info please.

Tool Tip:
    Fulmination -
    When you have more than 3 Lightning Shield charges active, your Earth Shock spell will consume any surplus charges, instantly dealing their total damage to the enemy target.

Which to me points to the fact that the the more damage each one of your lightning shield charges do the more damage Fulmination will do.
    If I am incorrect, please let me know.
    Last edited by Zero_Caliber; 2010-10-14 at 07:43 PM.

Herald of the Titans Baabinator's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnazz View Post
    maby your using lower rank spells
    /facepalm

OT: I noticed the same, but my LvB dropped from 13k~ to 11k~
    Scars show you the remnants and failures of the past.

~¡¡¡!!!AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP ASKING ABOUT MY AVATAR, I DON'T KNOW!!!¡¡¡~

should ele even bother using chain lightning anymore?

if there is multiple targets you can hit with its totally worth using chain light even with gliph, done 19600 dps today @ saurfang pretty much random mashing buttons, just making sure i used chain when there was adds was making a almost guaranted 8-9 lshield orbs and the adds were getting chain stunned by demo locks <3 and knocked to saurfang by a moonkin, could have probably done more dps if i focused fire saurfang all the time (didnt for the first 2 add waves) with only chain when adds were up

Chain Lightning can proc lightning orbs from all targets of chain lightning, so if you have targets to use it on then it is good to use, cause that also procs extra mana.
    I dunno, I'll go do the weekly and see if my damage improves or something.