Deleted

is it possible to transpose skillsets from the default blizzard ui to bartender bars?

with the new patch, Lui v3 got broken and i temporarily switched over to CarbonUI. however, it was a bit overwhelming at first and i first wanted my gear and such to be up to date before i tried to set my bars. so i disabled that UI temporarily. now, i set up my bars normally, but i'm looking for a way to transfer my current bar layout from the default blizzard UI to the bartender bars. e.g. i got rebuke on 1, templar's verdict on 2, crusader strike on 3, exorcism on 4,... and i want the bottom bar that CarbonUI uses to have that layout. is there an easy way to do that?

edit: apparently, instead of using the bottom bar like i expected, carbonUI uses the topbar for placing the bottom left skills... no matter, i'm still setting up my addon collection. for some reason, my buff frames won't appear (satrina's buff frames).
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2010-10-14 at 03:16 PM.

SBF is broken somewhat, and the author is only looking at it now after a long wow break.
    I do not expect it soon, but there are several other alternatives, most discussed in several threads about the subject.
    PhanxBuffs and Bison I have found to be working from playing with them myself.

I miss the functionality of SBF, but the addon was a lot heavier than I really wanted and I think I can get most of it out of PowerAuras. Going to try something like Bison and see if I can live with that.