Thread: great timing...

great timing...

Wanted to try and login today, just to find out i got hacked.. just when 4.0.1 launches.. damn..
    Tried looking for blizzard's contact e-mail adres but couldn't find it, anybody got any advice what i should do?

15+ Year Old Account
    get an authenticator, i still dont know why people refuse to dish out $6 for them (unless of course you are in an area blizzard doesnt ship to)

edit: call blizzard and sit on hold, then email the people who hacked you to congratulate them on being smart doing it on one of the busiest days for blizzard
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    get an authenticator, i still dont know why people refuse to dish out $6 for them (unless of course you are in an area blizzard doesnt ship to)
    kind of useless advice when he already got hacked....

Google blizzard customer service, look for contact, win...best to actually call them.

That sucks.. what sucks even more is calling Customer support, have fun waiting on hold!

hmm, saw i got a mail in my spamfilter today from battle.net (it's in my spam filter because all of the wow spam) that somebody wanted to attach a authenticator to my account, i tried logging in and tried 'forgot password?' but nothing worked