Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Phasing in northrend. I was farming some mobs near dalarand on the wall you cross to get to ICC. There was obviously a horde preist farming the same mobs, but we could not see each other but we could attach each others tagged mobs. Was wierd.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

I logging in, enter world, loading screen, my whole UI is bugged and fcked up, 2sec later blue screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got feared by one of those giants in AK:Old Kingdom. I was feared right into a corner, through a wall and then fell. Guess they unfixed fears. In the same instance, "Eye of Taldaram" models never completely vanished after death. They just stayed frozen in place half-way through their dying animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bierbuikje View Post
    An Example of what i get when i log in:
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7493/uch.png
    Looks like it could be a hardware issue(overheating/dieing graphics card for example) not necessarily a bug.

As for me I've had the occasional software lockups and LFD disconnects but just associated it to me streaming the patch(part of it was corrupted so had to redownload).

Minor ones. The most annoying one being the tabard bug, that someone else has already mentioned. Aside from that:
    -Some frost wyrms in Icecrown suddenly got really fast (Chillmaw included), they just flap their wings like crazy.
    -Drake mounts on the other hand don't flap their wings at all.
    -Flaming spears in Get Kraken! daily quest do insane amounts of damage, allowing you to actually KILL the said kraken.

ummm.... my game works perfectly fine :O

Quote Originally Posted by Bierbuikje View Post
    Edit:
    An Example of what i get when i log in:
    http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7493/uch.png
    Thats your graphic board, perhaps too hot.
    That has nothing to do with the patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemlia View Post
    I logging in, enter world, loading screen, my whole UI is bugged and fcked up, 2sec later blue screen.
    Disable all addons, load them back on 1-2 at a time. Make sure they are up to date as well.
    If you still get the problem with no addons, reinstall wow. If it still persists you could have invalid memory or other issues. Take it to an IT tech.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    My water elemental will not go away, everytime i log in it gets summoned and doesnt even go on CD lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chulda View Post
    Minor ones. The most annoying one being the tabard bug, that someone else has already mentioned. Aside from that:
    Getting those too.
    also projected textured randomly show up. i cant see when im standing in poop.
    but its only floor textures like consecrate and desecrate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    I really hope this is a bug. Mark of the Wild and Blessing of Kings are overwriting each other.
    s the same buff and it's a step for homogenization.. Why would that be a bug?

Not sure if this goes here, but for some reason pressing B will open all bags and pressing Shift+B will open one bag. This used to be the other way around and is really bugging me?

Or is there a way to reverse this?

15+ Year Old Account
    - Died in a random HC, released spirit, spirit-mode for 0.4 seconds and then I suddenly was alive.
    - 15 vs 5 in WG.
    - WG crashed 3 minutes before we won.
    - When I got back in WG we had won, Win-quest not complete and 30minutes untill next battle.
    I am and always will be the optimist. The hope for far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I also forgot to mention that I'm unable to inspect people.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yobtar View Post
    I really hope this is a bug. Mark of the Wild and Blessing of Kings are overwriting each other.
    Nope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putress View Post
    Not sure if this goes here, but for some reason pressing B will open all bags and pressing Shift+B will open one bag. This used to be the other way around and is really bugging me?

Or is there a way to reverse this?
    Fixed
    No offense, but are you seriously still using the default bag UI? I would kill myself if I had to use it again.

If you're stuck on using it, it is a keybind issue. It is pretty far down the list (I believe). There are two keybinds "Open bag" and "Open all bags".

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chulda View Post
    -Some frost wyrms in Icecrown suddenly got really fast (Chillmaw included), they just flap their wings like crazy.
    -Flaming spears in Get Kraken! daily quest do insane amounts of damage, allowing you to actually KILL the said kraken.
    I saw the Caffeine-induced frost wyrms. That is pretty hilarious.

As for the spears, how much more are they doing? I used to kill the krakens all the time (with some luck and good timing).

Quote Originally Posted by JonBoy2001 View Post
    oh, and also:

Martyer Stalker (IGB) mob prevented us from being out of combat to open the loot ship chest.

Switching between Heroic and normal modes made some people somehow get stuck in an alternate instance that was still heroic or normal. We were all at the same spot, but couldn't see some people and vice versa.
    This, until we got a hunters mark on it, and killed it.

We've also had issues dieing in ICC, including-
    Releasing, and being alive at the graveyard
    Releasing, and flying back at walk speed
    Releasing, being rezzed by someone inside, accepting, and rezzing outside (often in midair, we flew on our walk speed invisible griffons)
    Mobs on Val lurking behind the doors between attempts.
    Targetting issues on just about everything, due to buggered nameplates.
    Crack drakes. Flapping like motherfuckers.

As well as these ICC issues, theres-
    'You are not in a X' for either guild, group, etc.
    DCs on loading screens.
    Textures not loading.
    Flying in azeroth.
    mages oneshotting people.
    Very confused people with out of date gearscore addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a bug I think I was on a druid playing on ultra when I stealth and jumped into the water... It pretty much killed my computer for some reason and it now says its unable to start T_T on a older laptop now that doesnt have wow.

I also saw those hummingbird frost wyrms :P

i just get crashes every 2 minutes and 35 seconds. really frustrating as it doesn't really have a reason...

oh and my 71 feral cats damage seems a bit too high but that's something i don't really mind