Broken mods, looking for replacements

As the title implies, I have a few mods that have been broken in 4.0.1, so I am looking for replacements to them.

First off, there is Autobar. I liked this for the ease of potting and quick buffing & pet feeding. I am having trouble finding another addon that works like this. Anyone have ideas?

Also, there is ScrollingCombatText. Reports are that it is dead now, with no plans of resurrection. I would try MSBT, but that also seems to not have been updated yet, so no point. Any other combat text mods that I should be aware of? Note that I really liked SCT due to the proc alerts and notification of which spell was doing which damage.

EavesDrop is another broken one. It really made it easy for me to read my damage done/taken and healing taken in a simple manner. It KIND OF works now, but there does seem to be bugs with it, like no scrolling capability and a broken option interface.

This next one is more of a question regarding a new addon. I had been using Fubar for a long time, but just switched to Titan Panel last night. I have a Recount button on it, but it does not show my current DPS, where Fubar used to display it. I also cannot find an option to turn this feature on. Is there a way to display my DPS in Titan Panel, either by this recount button or another panel addon button?

That's all I can think of for now. Thanks.

SCT v6.5 claims to work with 4.01. I haven't tested it yet.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ombatText.html

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I DL'd an update for Parrot this morning, but haven't had a chance to test it yet. Good replacement for SCT.

15+ Year Old Account
    MSBT works fine for me, nothing has changed (except font) from 3.3 and everything i had before is still functional
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

No idea if it works or not since it is also out of date, but eavesdrop was eventually replaced by the derivative Cascade @ wowace.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    MSBT works fine for me, nothing has changed (except font) from 3.3 and everything i had before is still functional
    Same here.

Oh nice, they did update SCT. Thanks, Asaron. That problem is out of the way.

recount does what eavesdrop did and then some
    How? Recount gives an overall summary of damage, dps, healing, etc. EavesDrop parses each line of the combat log and simplifies its display. If recount has that capability, I didn't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollaback View Post
    Oh nice, they did update SCT. Thanks, Asaron. That problem is out of the way.

How? Recount gives an overall summary of damage, dps, healing, etc. EavesDrop parses each line of the combat log and simplifies its display. If recount has that capability, I didn't know about it.
    I think the default ui has that capability. I'm not totally sure how eavesdrop works, but the built-in combat log has a few config options.

Quote Originally Posted by zox View Post
    I think the default ui has that capability. I'm not totally sure how eavesdrop works, but the built-in combat log has a few config options.
    ingame combat log and SCT are crap compared to those 2 addons.

Deleted
    Autobar is an action bar, has nothing to do with unit frames. It basically gives you a bar of buttons with special fatures, like:

Button 1 will show the biggest Health pot you have in your inventory, the hotkey will use that pot, on mouseover you see a dropdown list of icons for all health pot sizes, clicking them will use the corresponding one.

The same is possible for mana pots, different kinds of flasks, quests items, buffs, food, Healthstone, mounts, Hearthstones, portals etc. - each has a button avaiable.

Very useful, however very old addon and every patch a different developer fixes ist just barely so it works. Have never found a replacement.

Autobar can kinda be replaced by oPie, if you're willing to fill in all the items. I remember using Autobar back in BC, and it was great, but then a few other addons and macros replaced it for me (Mage/Rogue though, might be different for other classes).

MSBT works fine, just some "spell not found" chatlog spam on login.

Drop Titan for a databroker system of some kind; a lot more modular and updated more.

Eavesdrop will probably just have to wait for an update. Nothing I know of can really match it as far as I know.

Titan Panel has native support for Databroker plugins, so no need for a replacement unless looking for something more lightweight.
    I second the use of Opie which I used a great deal before the patch.
    I will try to see if it is working now, since I had disabled it as I gradually put together more addons, in several cases replacements for others which broke. Notably SBF and Grid2.