Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I like it.

I also thought Robocop upon seeing it.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Honestly, I don't think Warrior or Paladin sets look that bad. I like the dark metal look. But good lord, the cloth and leather sets look absolutely ATROCIOUS. Don't like the death knight set much either.

Deleted
    Isn't it incredibile how high the details are on this thing?

and btw: Just imagine that set without the helmet and perhaps some sort of tabard over it, the shoulders and plate-like details make it extremely awesome

its alooot better than the first season of WotLK...for all the gear, they have potential to be developed into awesome sets

the hunter set is fucking epic already, whats it going to be like a few seasons down the road

druid screams feral too :P

might try feral pvp if the buffs are any good
    Last edited by Razac; 2010-10-14 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niehan View Post
    Honestly, I don't think Warrior or Paladin sets look that bad. I like the dark metal look. But good lord, the cloth and leather sets look absolutely ATROCIOUS. Don't like the death knight set much either.
    Nothing says warlock like cotton candy orange!

Mind you, the actual textures are pretty cool. The colors though...

The helm kills it. Looks like the wrathful hunter head piece.

Deleted
    Wow, that is a horrible looking set. And that is bad because warrior s8 looked awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Postman View Post
    Wow, that is a horrible looking set. And that is bad because warrior s8 looked awesome.
    I disagree, I love it being so simple, it just shows Blizzard care to moderate the oversizing and over-use of light and effects on everything and actually give us some armor that could be worn in a somewhat near realistic setting.
    Last edited by MrMuggles; 2010-10-14 at 07:21 PM.
    'To laugh at your own mistakes can lengthen your life, but to laugh at the mistakes of others can shorten it.'

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuggles View Post
    I disagree, I love it being so simple, it just shows Blizzard care to moderate the oversizing and over-use of light and effects on everything and actually give us some armor that could be worn in a somewhat near realistic setting.
    The bucket helmet makes it look silly, but I like the black metal and agrees on some of the things you said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazomir View Post
    Yes but this....all other sets are kinda cool and this one is booring like hell, only 2 colors...heck, screw the brown, its 5% of it all, its only 1 color!
    welcome to warriors , their less vibrant than other classes , don't like it play a dk
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Deleted
    It's like savage or deadly gear, they were awfull too...

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    I like it.

I also thought Robocop upon seeing it.
    My first thought was Robocop too.

And I like it also!

I know its just my opinion, but I think it looks pretty damn awesome!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskster View Post
    Looks like a medieval Robocop.
    Parroted.

OP in summary;
    "Hey guys, so I looked at the set and decided it sucked. I'm going to post my entirely subjective opinion on the non-warrior forums and make a thread about it without providing any useful critique, all I know is that I just want to whine about it, seeing as it's clearly impossible to critique anything and suggest changes to preliminary PvP sets."
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    So warriors look like they have the hunter wrathful helm and warlocks get the shaman wrathful shoulders?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks kinda like that Dark Knight guy's armor in FFT, just a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayirasi View Post
    You're right. Blizzard shouldn't have temporarily banned you. They should have sent a couple employees to your residence to Jay and Silent Bob you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ragnarokvr1 View Post
    I saved a man's life today by performing brain surgery and removing a tumor the size of a quarter from his frontal lobes. God damnit I wish I wasn't ignorant though, cause I have no idea what an LSAT is. I don't know the radius of the Moon either.
    I took part in the LSAT/Cataclysm release date thread.

It's cool. I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckin world war 1 steampunk samurai! It's awesome.

the mage set is pretty bland, but the warrior set made me lol

Paladin PvP set looks like Armadyl armor from runescape link
    He's climbin' in your Deepholme
    Burnin' yo people up
    Tryin to kill em' so you need to hide yo kids hide yo wife
    Cause he burnin' erbody out there