Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Elemental Lords models?

Found these on a Russian site. Not sure if they're real or not, they look real enough to me though. Figured I'd post 'em here. Sorry if it's old news.
    All props goes to the website in the background of the pictures

Edit: Not sure how to make thumbnails or anything, so I just replaced the pics with links to them.

Therazane

Al'Akir
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-10-14 at 06:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

10+ Year Old Account
    Already been posted and yes sadly the Therazane model is most likely real and we will be forced to grind rep for her so we can get our shoulder enchants. Its a cruel place the world... of warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Found these on a Russian site. Not sure if they're real or not, they look real enough to me though. Figured I'd post 'em here. Sorry if it's old news.
    All props goes to the website in the background of the pictures.

Err.. pics are pretty big.. not sure how to fix that.

Therazane:

Al'Akir:

Old news But they look cool =P

15+ Year Old Account
    Therazane is sexy. That look where a woman's hair just obscures her nipples is great and no one pulls it off quite like Therazane.

I was scared for a second this thread was going to be about someone complaining that Rag has the same model as he did in Vanilla, even though that is still arguably the best boss model in game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, damn. Hadn't seen anything about it. Figured I was the first one to post it. /sadface

Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Already been posted and yes sadly the Therazane model is most likely real and we will be forced to grind rep for her so we can get our shoulder enchants. Its a cruel place the world... of warcraft.
    Crap.

Deleted
    Al'Akir could have looked more...

... windy.

Therazane looks a lot like the sketch of her on wow wiki now, quite impressed. Al'akir is just meh...

Deleted
    Can't hit wind ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Altho Therazane is not the kind of women I would like to date or nail, I found here model very, very good and entertaining
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

10+ Year Old Account
    how to make al'akir better

make his turban larger and more gem filled sultanish if you will rather than the whole covering his face bandit king look he currently hnas

do somthing with those shoulders possible add it with his cape to do the skywall cloud effect
    also instead of a copy of rags legs they coulda used the tornadorish model from darkshore or just use the skywall cloud effects over it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    how to make al'akir better

make his turban larger and more gem filled sultanish if you will rather than the whole covering his face bandit king look he currently hnas

do somthing with those shoulders possible add it with his cape to do the skywall cloud effect
    also instead of a copy of rags legs they coulda used the tornadorish model from darkshore or just use the skywall cloud effects over it
    I think his model's awesomeness is going to be completely determined by where we fight him. The Rag spinning vortex model looks pretty amazing when it is from him emerging from lava but it looked a lot less epic on Murmur. If we are fighting Al'Akir on clouds or something it will look sweet if it is like he is drawing his physical presence from them. If we are fighting him inside one of those fancy buildings it will look much less epic and a swirling tornado base would be bad ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be honest, I'm loving the Al'Akir model. I mean, imo, it still needs some work. But I actually really like how his face is covered like some kind of bandit.

Oh, and even though Therazane is.. disturbing, the fact that they just have her long hair come down to cover her nips is pretty cool. I mean, she's made of stone and stuff. Would just be weird to see her with actual clothes on(Rofl.).
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-10-14 at 06:24 PM.

Princess Theradras definitely inherited her mom's good looks.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sure the big breasts lovers will like the new Therazane model. By my side, i was expecting for something more... more... more... errrrrrrrr... yeah, sure "respectable" is the word i was looking for.

So does Therazane have legs somewhere under there or does she just like, float?
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    So does Therazane have legs somewhere under there or does she just like, float?
    I was wondering that too. I'm not sure if they're just really tiny and hiding down there, or if she floats.

Or if they just havent finished her model yet and only did the top half.

Well, probably more like the top 3 and a half quarters.

...She's big.

Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Therazane is sexy. That look where a woman's hair just obscures her nipples is great and no one pulls it off quite like Therazane.

I was scared for a second this thread was going to be about someone complaining that Rag has the same model as he did in Vanilla, even though that is still arguably the best boss model in game.
    rag has a good one but i think that fiery marrogar looks good,(original marrow looks good but i didnt like that blue)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post

The things I would do to her...

It would be nice for a Rag change tho, nothing too different.
    Over-thinking, Over-analyzing, separates the body from the mind.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why does that stone thing have to have huge breasts like that? Granted she's the "mother" but god damn how much breast feeding do you need to do when your kids are rocks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    It's cool how people always complain about women being "too" sexy and all that stuff (Alexstraza and Yzera) and when there is a female character that isn't all that hot (at least when asked from general population) there is some form of crying to be found again. Yey for gamers..