Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MortalWombat View Post
    Already been posted and yes sadly the Therazane model is most likely real and we will be forced to grind rep for her so we can get our shoulder enchants. Its a cruel place the world... of warcraft.
    Mind you, just doing all the quests in Deepholm nets you about 10K/12K Honoured, and you can get a Tabard for her. It's not quite as bas as Hodir was.

Quote Originally Posted by Fashion View Post
    Sure the big breasts lovers will like the new Therazane model. By my side, i was expecting for something more... more... more... errrrrrrrr... yeah, sure "respectable" is the word i was looking for.
    The general concept of each of the elemental lords' appearances was given in the Warcraft RPG Book Shadows and Light which was released a month before WoW.

"Therazane is a monstrous humanoid covered with stones, earth, and clinging plants. She has squat legs and four powerful arms, and the suggestion of large, saggy breasts and wide hips indicate that she is a female. Her unblinking eyes of gold-flecked agate look out into the world from her one head, but there are two other faces to be seen as well. "

The model appears to have only one pair of arms though.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2010-10-14 at 06:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Why does that stone thing have to have huge breasts like that? Granted she's the "mother" but god damn how much breast feeding do you need to do when your kids are rocks?
    Her breasts aren't the only huge thing.

Did you not notice the fact that she's just plain huge? Wouldn't look right if she had itty bitty titties amirite?

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 06:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The general concept of each of the elemental lords' appearances was given in the Warcraft RPG Book Shadows and Light which was released a month before WoW.

"Therazane is a monstrous humanoid covered with stones, earth, and clinging plants. She has squat legs and four powerful arms, and the suggestion of large, saggy breasts and wide hips indicate that she is a female. Her unblinking eyes of gold-flecked agate look out into the world from her one head, but there are two other faces to be seen as well. "
    Dear god I just realized that. She only has one face!

Though you can easily re-word the line to "Her ublinking eyes of gold-flecked agate look out into the world from her one face, but there are two other heads to be seen as well."

(lol huge boobs)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    Dear god I just realized that. She only has one face!

Though you can easily re-word the line to "Her ublinking eyes of gold-flecked agate look out into the world from her one face, but there are two other heads to be seen as well."

(lol huge boobs)
    Well yeah, it's obvious the description as well as the accompanying artwork were more based off of Princess Theradras. But the description still fits Therazane very well so long as you ignore the extra appendages.

well, I see where rogues get their t11 helm's look.

therazane look scary.

I know it's beta and all, but I wish they could have done something else with Al'Akir's 'legs'. Aside from that, he looks awesome and I hope they change him a little bit. As for Therazane, she looks interesting. I like how her hair covers her breasts, and for some odd reason I really like her hair... Maybe because it's the shade of purple? I also wonder if she's supposed to be floating or have legs, but since she's WAY too big, she might as well float. Not sure if she's getting legs or not.
    Last edited by Melantha; 2010-10-15 at 12:08 AM. Reason: made a small typo

Quote Originally Posted by Horrify View Post
    So does Therazane have legs somewhere under there or does she just like, float?
    yes, i wass calling myself too it

''Death. Despite the sun warming my face, a numbing cold chills me to the core. My soul lives, but my desiccated body is a cruel mockery of the hero I once was. I know not love, nor peace; only hatred of those who did this to me. Stay out of my way, for my revenge knows not friend... just foe'' Ithien Frostwhisper