Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Trying to track the Icd of Bone-Link Fetish (Normal) using the code :

return IconICD(107997, 30, 0, 1, 0.3) but nothing seems to show up

Tried Changing Icd to 25, 27, then finally just left it on 30. Maybe wrong spell id? :x
    Tried 107998 as the spellid also, and no dice
    I too would like to know how to track ICD on trinkets with CLCinfo, but with Creche of the Final Dragon (H)

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Creche is easy - return IconICD(XXXXXX, 115, 0, 1, 0.3)

XXXXXX =
    109744 Heroic Creche
    107988 Normal Creche
    109742 Raid Finder Creche

IconICD(spellId, icd, alpha1, alpha2, alpha3)

spellId: id of the buff to track
    icd: duration of the internal cooldown
    alpha1, alpha2, alpha3: alpha values of the 3 states
    1: ready to proc
    2: proc active
    3: proc on cooldown

Icd Code explanation is from : http://sites.google.com/site/clcinfo...unctions/icons

My issue is with Bone-Link Fetish specifially though.
    Last edited by fears; 2012-02-05 at 05:48 PM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if clcinfo can track it currently, I found an addon that can which means clcinfo has the potential to be able to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well no big deal, thanks for the reply though.

Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

You need to track the combat log event, similar with that priest spell on previous page. Don't have the item though to give you the exact code.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Oh well no big deal, thanks for the reply though.
    I don't have a BLF so I Can't check but if you can turn on combat logging and attack a target dummy then find the line in the combat log that says whirling maw. It will look something like this I think.

Code:
    2/7 11:28:17.293  SPELL_DAMAGE,0x05800000079299BA,"Wreqed",0x511,0x0,0xF13079AA000012EC,"Raider's Training Dummy",0x10a28,0x0,109798,"Shadowbolt Volley",0x20,10855,-1,32,0,0,0,1,nil,nil
    Paste it in this thread and I'll be happy to build some examples for those, This is the example of the Cunning of the Cruel.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Code:
    2/2 21:07:22.354  SPELL_DAMAGE,0x0500000003D55C85,"Koaja",0x511,0x0,0xF130DBBB00012518,"Twilight Assaulter",0x10a48,0x0,107997,"Whirling Maw",0x1,24572,-1,1,0,0,0,nil,nil,nil
    hope i pasted the correct line tho its not from a dummy
    Last edited by mmoc8ef16ce411; 2012-02-08 at 10:59 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koaja View Post
    Code:
    2/2 21:07:22.354  SPELL_DAMAGE,0x0500000003D55C85,"Koaja",0x511,0x0,0xF130DBBB00012518,"Twilight Assaulter",0x10a48,0x0,107997,"Whirling Maw",0x1,24572,-1,1,0,0,0,nil,nil,nil
    hope i pasted the correct line tho its not from a dummy
    It doesn't matter what it's from I just needed the code at the beginning, I'll work on some templates for these things. Now in the meantime for those that really need to know the proc on their BLF or other items you can get ExtraCD all of these cd's are hard coded for time there is nothing you can do except add more yourself in the code.

I noticed an extreme amount of lag playing with that addon I'm not sure if it was coincidence or not, Just putting it out there but going forward I see no reason I can't get some code together for the BLF and other requested items/talents.

I don't have the trinkets so can't give you exact code but the this is how you do a custom icon for Crusader Strike. Changing the spellID to the Whirlwind Maw and the duration of the cooldown should give you the desired effect. Code is commented in case you want to modify it.
    Create a new icon, first box of code goes into the Events edit box in the Behavior tab (scroll down). Second box of code goes to Code editbox in Behavior tab.

Code:
    -- example of how to create a custom CD for a combat log event using CS
    -- it's intended to be used for internal cooldowns that don't give you a buff
    -- this code will display an icon with 50s cd after you use CS

-- this first part is added in the Events section in behavior tab (you need to add this first)
    -- it will check for the spell in combat log and add the information when it's found to the storage

-- the duration you want for the CD and the spellID, can use spellName if you want too but change the tests to spellName
    local mycdDuration = 50
    local mycdSpellID = 35395

-- GUID for the player to check if spell comes from yourself (can use UnitName too)
    local pguid = UnitGUID("player")
    -- setup a table in storage to keep new data
    -- store a texture too, in this case I'll just get the texture for the spell from game data
    ___e.___storage.mycd = { start = 0, expire = 0, tex = GetSpellTexture(mycdSpellID) }
    -- create a function to handle the combat log events
    -- it has an extra variable at start that gives access to the storage
    local function cleu(storage, event, timestamp, combatEvent, hideCaster, sourceGUID, sourceName, sourceFlags, sourceRaidFlags, destGUID, destName, destFlags, destRaidFlags, spellId)
    	-- !!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is where you test for the specific event you want
    	-- check if the combatEvent is what you look for, the source or destination is the player and spell is the one you need
    	-- in this case I check for SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS
    	if spellId == mycdSpellID and sourceGUID == pguid and combatEvent == "SPELL_DAMAGE" then
    		-- save in your table the time when you found it and the duration
    		local t = GetTime()
    		storage.mycd.start = t
    		storage.mycd.expire = t + mycdDuration
    	end	
    end
    -- associate the function with the event
    AddEventListener(cleu, "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")
    Code:
    -- add this to the code edit box in behavior tab
    -- it checks the storage data and formats it for the icon return code if the cooldown is active
    local mycdDuration = 50
    local mycd = ___e.___storage.mycd
    if GetTime() <= mycd.expire then return true, mycd.tex, mycd.start, mycdDuration, 1 end
    Last edited by abijax; 2012-02-08 at 06:18 PM.

Deleted
    worked , thx abijax.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wasnt on for a few days but thanks Abija and Requital =D

I'm such a noob. I can't succeed to make a good Rotting Skull Icon and Hammer of Justice.
    Basically what I want is to show the ICD duration, then the cooldown. Same for Hammer of Justice; the duration of the stun and then the cooldown of the spell.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone managed to make icd track for BLF hc?
    Last edited by Liquidevil; 2012-02-16 at 02:00 AM.
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Deleted
    yup
    here's the code i managed to work out from what abijax posted
    this goes in "code"
    Code:
    local bonelinkfetish= 27
    local bonelinkfetish= ___e.___storage.bonelinkfetish
    if GetTime() <= bonelinkfetish.expire then return true, bonelinkfetish.tex, bonelinkfetish.start, 27, 1 end
    this goes in "events"
    Code:
    local pguid = UnitGUID("player")
    ___e.___storage.bonelinkfetish = { start = 0, expire = 27, tex = GetSpellTexture(107997)}
    local function cleu(storage, event, timestamp, combatEvent, hideCaster, sourceGUID, sourceName, sourceFlags, sourceRaidFlags, destGUID, destName, destFlags, destRaidFlags, spellId)
    if spellId == 109754 and sourceGUID == pguid and combatEvent == "SPELL_DAMAGE" then
    local t = GetTime()
            storage.bonelinkfetish.start = t
            storage.bonelinkfetish.expire = t + 27
    end    
    end
    AddEventListener(cleu, "COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED")

Big kudos @Koaja
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathan666 View Post
    I'm such a noob. I can't succeed to make a good Rotting Skull Icon and Hammer of Justice.
    Basically what I want is to show the ICD duration, then the cooldown. Same for Hammer of Justice; the duration of the stun and then the cooldown of the spell.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Ok nothing you are listing has an ICD, So if you want 2 icons one for the rotting skull when it's active and one for the HoJ when it's off and on CD that is fairly easy. Is that what you need?

Hey i was just reading through some of the posts and after I got my two piece I sort of had the feeling that the rotation should have changed with judgement moving up in priority. I was just thinking though, judgement doesn't do a whole lot of damage, is the fact that it can grant 1 hp really weighted so heavily? It's something I understand in concept but can't seem wrap my head around it. Pretty much think of my point of view as a teacher who gives a math formula we know we have to use it but want to know the reasoning behind why it works. Another question i had was i recently came across another forum where the ret pally was using
    inqa inqrhp cs jhp inqrdp exoud tvdp exo tvhp how j hw cons, The only real difference would be the fact that he had exo before tvhp which was what I'm used to and the rotation Fear put up shows exo after tvhp. I was just wondering where does exo and tvhp stand with respect to priority.

Does there happen to be a way you can trigger an icon (and associated CD) by equipping an item? Creche infuriates me since when you equip it it triggers the full 115 sec ICD instead of the 30 second equip time like every other !@#%ing trinket in the game. I would love to be able to know when that is coming off CD from equipping. A lot of times I will just pop AW when I equip the trinket and use that timer but it kind of sucks if you go early LOL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zandril View Post
    Hey i was just reading through some of the posts and after I got my two piece I sort of had the feeling that the rotation should have changed with judgement moving up in priority. I was just thinking though, judgement doesn't do a whole lot of damage, is the fact that it can grant 1 hp really weighted so heavily? It's something I understand in concept but can't seem wrap my head around it. Pretty much think of my point of view as a teacher who gives a math formula we know we have to use it but want to know the reasoning behind why it works. Another question i had was i recently came across another forum where the ret pally was using
    inqa inqrhp cs jhp inqrdp exoud tvdp exo tvhp how j hw cons, The only real difference would be the fact that he had exo before tvhp which was what I'm used to and the rotation Fear put up shows exo after tvhp. I was just wondering where does exo and tvhp stand with respect to priority.
    I'm not home so I can't check your prio. It seems right though.
    Reasoning behind judgement moving up, right next to CS: You are wrong about it not doing that much damage. Looking at Anaxie's top Ultraxion log (hence, close to full BiS I believe), his CS is average hitting for 18k. Add about 50% more due to mastery, you get 27k on average (this includes CDs use). His judgement's average hit is 19.5k. Understand though, that you don't use judgement as often during your CDs, which means the damage would be a tad higher if you used it as much during CDs as you do in your normal rotation.
    Now, take in mind that judgement procs Divine purpouse as well. So that means a normal judgement has a 20% chance to proc a DP that, used as a TV (average of about 59k counting mastery in. let's say, (0.2*59000) + 19500 = 31k.

Sure, you can say this math is retarded and stupid, and I'll agree with you. But you must agree that judgement is almost as powerful as a CS, and there's no reason for you to say it doesn't hit hard enough.

Also, in regards to exo and tvhp.
    TVDP > EXO > TVHP , as you see in your prio. Reasoning for Exo not to be in front of TVDP is, I believe, the fact that Exo can proc Divine purpouse, therefore ruining the DP you already had.

@Selgar
    Hum, make sure not to equip it before a fight :P If you really need to, set down a stopwatch to see how long it has been since you equipped it. There's one in-game you can use.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessice View Post
    Also, in regards to exo and tvhp.
    TVDP > EXO > TVHP , as you see in your prio. Reasoning for Exo not to be in front of TVDP is, I believe, the fact that Exo can proc Divine purpouse, therefore ruining the DP you already had.

This is part of the reason, but the main reason is you can't proc art of war with one already up. I personally use inqa inqrhp cs inqrdp tvdp jhp exoud exo tvhp how hw. I know exorcism is later in priority than most, but if you were trying to max your art of war procs you would throw it before judgement which would work out if procs were reliable. If you are lucky you can do really good damage that way, but the trade off is the risk you take from inconsistent damage. Pretty much if you are not generating hp as fast you are spending more time to maintain inq and less templar's verdicts overall. From my experience trying to debate between doing judge or exo first I find that hoping that I get another exo proc just is not worth it. Since pallys are very rng you use your HP generation rate as a constant and enjoy the procs as they come. Sure at times you will have CS off cd and use exo before TV. The idea is that this does not happen often and when it does to ignore ret clcret. Paladins that are glued to clcret will always have lower dps than those that actively think about their rotation and deviate from what it tells them.