Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
13
... LastLast
  1. #41
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobley View Post
    Anyone getting tons of LUA errors referencing Nil?
    What are you getting it on? Icon or Bar and what Behavior code?

    Better yet I would suggest Bugsack and BugGrabber from curse so you can catch the errors and see where they are coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    What are you getting it on? Icon or Bar and what Behavior code?

    Better yet I would suggest Bugsack and BugGrabber from curse so you can catch the errors and see where they are coming from.
    The update fixed the error. Yay. The newest version returned TV and CS to the priority system and allows for HoW to be #1.
    I'm trying to make a mana bar at the moment, the sample code on the Clcinfo website doesn't seem to be working.
    This addon is great though, the customizability is amazing.

  3. #43
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobley View Post
    The update fixed the error. Yay. The newest version returned TV and CS to the priority system and allows for HoW to be #1.
    I'm trying to make a mana bar at the moment, the sample code on the Clcinfo website doesn't seem to be working.
    This addon is great though, the customizability is amazing.
    What code are you using for the mana bar?

    Code:
    local cm = UnitPower("player")
    return true, nil, 0, UnitPowerMax("player"), cm, nil, tostring(cm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    What code are you using for the mana bar?

    Code:
    local cm = UnitPower("player")
    return true, nil, 0, UnitPowerMax("player"), cm, nil, tostring(cm)
    That's precisely what I'm using.
    The bar doesn't seem to be displaying my mana.
    Not visibly or with text.
    I haven't customized anything under Advanced Settings, its a bit overwhelming. hehe

  5. #45
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobley View Post
    That's precisely what I'm using.
    The bar doesn't seem to be displaying my mana.
    Not visibly or with text.
    I haven't customized anything under Advanced Settings, its a bit overwhelming. hehe



    Code:
    local cm = UnitPower("player")
    return true, nil, 0, UnitPowerMax("player"), cm, nil, tostring(cm)
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-15 at 03:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    Create a multibar.
    General tab:
    - select grid: none
    - use skin from: self
    - direction: right
    - spacing: 3
    Layout:
    - width: 25
    - height: 15
    Skin:
    - use advanced options: checked
    - icon position: hidden
    - frame backdrop - enabled : unchecked
    - icon backdrop - enabled: unchecked
    - play with: bar colors, mbar textures, bar backdrop (bottom of the page)
    Behavior:
    Code:
    local c = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER)
    for i = 1, c do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 1) end
    for i = c + 1, 3 do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 0) end
    this works perfectly. so for everyone who is looking for something like this



    i can highly recommend it. (manabar is an entirely different thing. look at post #43)

    thanks again abijax

  7. #47
    I'm silly, I was placing the Mana bar code under Multi-Bars, durr.
    Again though, Abija is awesome
    This mod is one of the best, up there with DXE and Grid.

  8. #48
    Blademaster Albani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    42
    Hi Requital, and cheers for the quick guide!

    Seeing as I just installed CLCInfo today, and been using CLCRet w/PowerAuras sofar, I wondered if there is a way to disable the ingame powerauras, and replace them with a CLCInfo icon?

    I'm thinking like the icon you have for Hand of Light procs, because even though I've been mesing around with the addon for a couple of hours, I havent figured that one out yet

    Posting this now, then going ingame to check if the update worked wonders!

  9. #49
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Albani View Post
    Hi Requital, and cheers for the quick guide!

    Seeing as I just installed CLCInfo today, and been using CLCRet w/PowerAuras sofar, I wondered if there is a way to disable the ingame powerauras, and replace them with a CLCInfo icon?

    I'm thinking like the icon you have for Hand of Light procs, because even though I've been mesing around with the addon for a couple of hours, I havent figured that one out yet

    Posting this now, then going ingame to check if the update worked wonders!
    I hate the in game power auras, sure if it was customizable to use pretty graphics but ours are awful! Good idea by Blizzard terrible as usual implementation.

    Sorry to answer your questions

    Esc -> Interface -> Combat -> Remove Show spell Alerts and in game Power Auras will be gone. I'm working on the built in alert function today and when I understand it better I'll add it to the main page as well.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-15 at 04:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  10. #50
    Blademaster Albani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    42
    Man, I swear to god they just changed the tooltip for Show Spell Alerts, hehe...

    Anyhow, at the end of your first post in the screendump you got an "Icon 5", which you want to show Hand of Light procs, which is the sorta thing i'm looking for. is the behaviour coding something along the lines of the one for Deaths Choice, ie

    return IconICD(67708, 45, 0, 1, 0.3)
    but with different spellID?

    Or well, its not since thats tracking an ICD, but anyway, you got that working?

  11. #51
    can anyone link the codes to add glove enchant and saronite/thermal charges to clcinfo?

  12. #52
    Blademaster Albani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    42
    For gloves

    return IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 10))
    will work, dunno about bombs/sapper charges yet

  13. #53
    The Lightbringer Requital's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    But-hurt much? Appears so!
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by eunek View Post
    can anyone link the codes to add glove enchant and saronite/thermal charges to clcinfo?
    Thermal Sapper Charge
    Code:
    return IconItem("42641")
    Saronite Bombs
    Code:
    return IconItem("41119")
    Hyper Speed Gauntlets - Itemid needs to be equal to the gauntlets you are wearing.
    Code:
    return IconItem("50690", true)
    Hand of Light
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Hand of Light", nil, false, true)
    The Art of War
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "The Art of War", nil, false, true)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

  14. #54
    Blademaster Albani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post

    Hand of Light
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Hand of Light", nil, false, true)
    The Art of War
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "The Art of War", nil, false, true)
    Thanks Req, exactly what I where looking for mate.

  15. #55
    Epic! Swampmoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Timonium, Maryland
    Posts
    1,510
    This looks like a lot of fun to play with, especially with the seemingly unlimited possibilities. Going to have to mess around with it this weekend.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...t&n=Swampmoose

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Stop getting horny goo, judge on cd.

  16. #56
    Bloodsail Admiral ImNot1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nubland
    Posts
    1,076
    I wonder if we could get this in the helpful topics list within the stickies (or someplace). It's only for one add-on, but this entire thread is very helpful.

  17. #57
    Fluffy Kitten Badpaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ccaarrrrllllll
    Posts
    11,090
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    I wonder if we could get this in the helpful topics list within the stickies (or someplace). It's only for one add-on, but this entire thread is very helpful.
    Agreed, if a thread this helpful isn't sitckied or added to some kind of stickied list, I'd be astounded.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm

  18. #58
    Epic! Swampmoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Timonium, Maryland
    Posts
    1,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    this works perfectly. so for everyone who is looking for something like this



    i can highly recommend it. (manabar is an entirely different thing. look at post #43)

    thanks again abijax
    That looks really really good.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...t&n=Swampmoose

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Stop getting horny goo, judge on cd.

  19. #59
    trying to setup an icd grid. I started out by creating a new grid, then new icon in the grid. next I typed

    return IconICD(72412, 60, 0, 1, 0.3)

    in the code area of the behaviour tab for the icon but for some reason it isn't show the cd on it and just shows teh buff icon in the grid I have it set in. is there something else I need to add to the code?

    nvm forgot to lock the gird and icon back after doing some editing to it.
    Last edited by Alenko; 2010-10-15 at 09:11 PM.

  20. #60
    Mechagnome Ridesdel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Northeast cost of New England
    Posts
    506
    is it possible to create a setup for a prot paladin? i'm not too sure about how to code it, even with all the examples

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •