Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTB detailed guide to set up clcinfo for holy. It seems to be kinda buggy. Not using the icon it told it to. Its not tracking beacon at all. I have a nice blue bar that says BoL but its not reacting to me or giving me the timer I need.

For BoL bar:
    Add Bar -> Behavior Tab -> Templates select -> choose Beacon of Light
    or
    Add Multi Bar -> Behavior Tab -> Teamplates select -> choose Beacon of Light and Judgements of the Pure

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cyan421 View Post
    WTB detailed guide to set up clcinfo for holy. It seems to be kinda buggy. Not using the icon it told it to. Its not tracking beacon at all. I have a nice blue bar that says BoL but its not reacting to me or giving me the timer I need.
    Code:
    return BarSingleTargetRaidBuff("Beacon of Light", false, true)
    However like Abijax said you can click on the templates on the behavior tab and select beacon of light.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Would just like to thank Requital for putting this up. I was managin the priority just fine without it, but it really does take the headache out of checking for procs and such. Cheers Requital, love your work.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hm okay i have done everything what requital explained but my TV will not show in the prio icons when i have a HoL procc or 3 HP.

But awesome addon is awesome and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany thx to requital sharing this with us

Delivering Justice Since 2008 - retired since April 2011

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne View Post
    hm okay i have done everything what requital explained but my TV will not show in the prio icons when i have a HoL procc or 3 HP.

But awesome addon is awesome and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany thx to requital sharing this with us
    Is it working properly now or still not showing up?
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Newer versions require TV and CS to be set into the rotation, keep that in mind.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say I fell in love with this addon.

I can't get Death's Verdict to show up correctly though, but I got further than I thought I would without having to whisper you every 5 minutes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    Gotta say I fell in love with this addon.

I can't get Death's Verdict to show up correctly though, but I got further than I thought I would without having to whisper you every 5 minutes.
    Internal Cooldown for Death's Verdict (N)
    Code:
    return IconICD(47115, 45, 0, 1, 0.3)
    Internal Cooldown for Death's Verdict (H)
    Code:
    return IconICD(47131, 45, 0, 1, 0.3)

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hrm yeah it's not working, I was trying that earlier. The icon is there when the elements are unlocked, but once you go to test it, nothing pops up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlyskilled View Post
    Hrm yeah it's not working, I was trying that earlier. The icon is there when the elements are unlocked, but once you go to test it, nothing pops up.
    You are locking it before testing it right? Mine works fine so not real sure. I can check it on beta and see if it works.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yea of course. I'll just keep fooling around with it. No idea why it won't work. Even tried putting the quotes around the spellID.
    Last edited by Rlyskilled; 2010-10-17 at 12:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    trying to figure it out for a prot-based system, but am having alot of trouple

I can't get this to work at all. Doesn't show anything in the config screen. Are there any known conflicts with other addons?

Quote Originally Posted by Ridesdel View Post
    trying to figure it out for a prot-based system, but am having alot of trouple
    For Prot I made the following, since prot has a steady rotation you don't really need a priority.

I used clinfo to make a new nameplate for prot, use a good spell for the activation of the template.

Make a new Grid , add 6 icons to that grid , in behavior in each icon use return IconSpell("spellidhere") to pull up those icons and then align them in the grid.

I divided CS and HotR on 1 column and divide fillers on other column , and on the 3rd place SotR. It's still staring at cds but it's in a more comfortable spot for me. Takes some time getting used to:

Here's a screenshot : http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9...01017at215.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ferryfax View Post
    I can't get this to work at all. Doesn't show anything in the config screen. Are there any known conflicts with other addons?
    Enable lua errors and paste them here or pm to me if you have any error related to clcInfo. If that doesn't happen, no idea.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Is it working properly now or still not showing up?
    The TV symbol is never showing up. Instead of this comes nothing but an "invisible" prio icon. And CS and TV ARE set in the priority list.
    I can live with that because i know when there is a blank spot i can chaining TVs, but it is kinda annoying.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is amazing D:

Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne View Post
    The TV symbol is never showing up. Instead of this comes nothing but an "invisible" prio icon. And CS and TV ARE set in the priority list.
    I can live with that because i know when there is a blank spot i can chaining TVs, but it is kinda annoying.
    You probably enabled Inquisition using all arguments in IconRet1. Only first one should be used on live.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    You probably enabled Inquisition using all arguments in IconRet1. Only first one should be used on live.
    no that was not the problem. i have used return IconRet1(0,2) instead of return IconRet1(csBoost) as the first code and now TV is showing properly. But Thx anyway