Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    can anyone tell me how to see a buff from the target on the target? i cant get it to work for pvp:

return IconAura("HARMFUL", "target", "Nature's Grasp") does not work -.-
    Slightly confused what you are asking. You want to know when your target has Nature's Grasp buff active on him?

Nature's Grasp is a buff on your target not a debuff so it would be helpful and not harmful

return IconAura("HELPFUL", "target", "Nature's Grasp")
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-07-24 at 02:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

works, thx req

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    works, thx req
    Anytime glad to help.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakia187 View Post
    Hi hopefully someone could help me i would like to have the spell Divine storm added into my rotation for my ret pally instead of cs but when i add ds to my rotation it says invalid option i am just adding ds in my paladin modual screen is this correct or not i guess not
    You don't need to add Divine Storm to your rotation, it shares CD with Crusader Strike and you use it when there are 4+ targets around because it generates HP when it hits 4 targets. So when the rotation says to hit Crusader Strike you hit Divine Storm instead. I don't think the addon can determine how many enemies are in the area so it wouldn't be able to tell you to use Divine Storm instead of Crusader Strike.

So i am new to this add on and I found a skin that I like. I am having trouble getting the current ability to behave the way it should i was wondering if you had a link to a code set for the 4.2 prot rotation. Basically it is (Sacred Duty) 3hp SotR > (No Sacred Duty) 3 hp Inq > (inq up and no Sacred duty) SotR > CS > AS > Hammer of Wrath (below 20%) >Judgement > HW > Conc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited to fix the rotation.
    Last edited by Svenska; 2011-08-10 at 06:38 PM.

Who ever set up an addon for Rogue in the thread Aassassination?

Right, forcing myself to get into clcinfo over clcret.

On the ability cds, how do I get it to simply show the cd of that ability? Right now it only changes the icon to the CD of the ability after the effects wear off.

For example, on Hand of Freedom, currently using:

Code:
    local visible, texture, enable, reversed = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Hand of Freedom")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Hand of Freedom") end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed
    No worries, got it.

Why is it the simplest solutions are always the most elusive?

---------- Post added 2011-10-07 at 09:26 PM ----------

Actually, could use a hand here, I'm playing around with my holy spec now trying to get it to show an alert when no one in the raid has the Beacon of Light Buff.

I've got a timer bar working with return

Code:
    BarSingleTargetRaidBuff("Beacon of Light", false, true)

Anyone shed some light?

EDIT: Must learn to google more http://sites.google.com/site/clcinfo...alert-handling
    Last edited by Ryme; 2011-10-07 at 09:14 PM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Im having an issues with my code for Vessel of Accelaration, it changes icon, and shows stacks, and duration on stack, all good, but i want to make it be hidden when there is no stacks of it up, any help would be appreciated

Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha = IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Accelerated")
    if not visible then local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha = IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 14)) if not visible then return IconSpell("Accelerated") end
    end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Im having an issues with my code for Vessel of Accelaration, it changes icon, and shows stacks, and duration on stack, all good, but i want to make it be hidden when there is no stacks of it up, any help would be appreciated

Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha = IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Accelerated")
    if not visible then local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha = IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 14)) if not visible then return IconSpell("Accelerated") end
    end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    This is a method you would use if you were tracking a use item that the icon needed to change. For what you want it's very very simple.

Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Accelerated")
    Here is what the end result will look like.

No stacks

5 Stacks

AoK in use

Haha it was so simmple, big thanks and kudos Requital

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha it was so simmple, big thanks and kudos Requital
    NP I don't know if you know this or you are just wearing 5pc for the heck of it but in your current gear in a Raid you will be getting crit from Apparatus most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    NP I don't know if you know this or you are just wearing 5pc for the heck of it but in your current gear in a Raid you will be getting crit from Apparatus most likely.
    I was using 5set while i was wearing hor h, but now im waiting for damn hc head from alys, so aok procs mastery, tryed out with current gear and it was not so bad even with crit proc, way better then random hor h proc, also going to try with 2 pieces of pvp gear (back and belt) and 378 bracers to see if if i need to fill some mastery

15+ Year Old Account
    I was using 5set while i was wearing hor h, but now im waiting for damn hc head from alys, so aok procs mastery, tryed out with current gear and it was not so bad even with crit proc, way better then random hor h proc, also going to try with 2 pieces of pvp gear (back and belt) and 378 bracers to see if if i need to fill some mastery
    Tank Belt of shannox, 378 bracers or like me 378 bracers ruthless cloak and belt.

Alys Helm or Domo chest they both net about the same difference being you are more likely to get 391 helm/chest using offset helm until you are farming heroic rag.

i use clcinfo for pretty much all my chars to monitor dots, procs, cds and stuff i use this to monitor DI

return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Dark Intent", nil, false, true)

what do i need to modify to make the same icon keep track to the 1-2-3 stacking buff pretty much like the VPLC stacks.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Don't suppose someone could throw me the code that would show an ability icon when it's off CD and, more importantly, hide it when it's on CD?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdream View Post
    Don't suppose someone could throw me the code that would show an ability icon when it's off CD and, more importantly, hide it when it's on CD?
    Depends on the ability but here is an example.

Code:
    return IconSpell("Avenging Wrath", false, "ready")
    false spot is for range checking so you could set that to true if you wanted it to check your range.

---------- Post added 2011-11-19 at 05:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    i use clcinfo for pretty much all my chars to monitor dots, procs, cds and stuff i use this to monitor DI

return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Dark Intent", nil, false, true)

what do i need to modify to make the same icon keep track to the 1-2-3 stacking buff pretty much like the VPLC stacks.
    Well what do you want the icon to do on 3 stacks?
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-11-19 at 05:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Well what do you want the icon to do on 3 stacks?
    with the coding i use it only shows the DI icon and not the number of stacks also due to the stacking buff being seperate and the origional buff taking priority, i would like the both icons to merge so the DI icon shows the number of stacks in the corner.

the dark intent buff is essentially 2 seperate buffs one is the haste and the other is the stacking buff but both have the same name.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn9530 View Post
    with the coding i use it only shows the DI icon and not the number of stacks also due to the stacking buff being seperate and the origional buff taking priority, i would like the both icons to merge so the DI icon shows the number of stacks in the corner.

the dark intent buff is essentially 2 seperate buffs one is the haste and the other is the stacking buff but both have the same name.
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Dark Intent")
    or

Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "85767")
    I think the 2nd code will work and if it does it would be the one that will show stacks.

spec detection issues

i spent a couple of hours configuring clcinfo this morning and got 6 icons set up and working for my pallys ret spec , however even after the template and setting a defining ability for ret tied into that specific template the addon does not activate properly , i have to enable the forced template for it to even function which makes it do that 1 template for all my specs. Basically i just want it to activate for retribution and not show anything when i am in holy spec

also the version should be up to date , i downloaded it nov 20 2011

nvm: dont set zealotry mistakenly to rank 5 in the templates section
    Last edited by Mentock; 2011-11-20 at 04:34 PM. Reason: i'm a derp

10+ Year Old Account
    I <3 you! I've been refreshing the shite outta curse client waiting for this!