Page 1 of 20
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Requital; 2011-08-01 at 10:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Many thanks for this Requital , you're a star!

your hopo bar, when you have 2 cps for instance are these two disconnected from each other or do you see one bar combining the two hopo´s? sry for the bad explanation. i get the cps combined and cant figure out how to show them detached from another

edit: k i can see now in the last picture. any idea how to get the bar to behave like that? :P
    Last edited by Agathon; 2010-10-14 at 06:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Agathon View Post
    your hopo bar, when you have 2 cps for instance are these two disconnected from each other or do you see one bar combining the two hopo´s? sry for the bad explanation. i get the cps combined and cant figure out how to show them detached from another
    It would probably be easier just not to make a HP bar with CLCinfo and use a separate combo bar mod if that's what you are looking for. Just use CLC for the priorities and cooldown tracking.

15+ Year Old Account

edit: k i can see now in the last picture. any idea how to get the bar to behave like that? :P
    Updated the main page, There are simple instructions for creating a 3 combo bar system for the holy power.

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Manstallion View Post
    It would probably be easier just not to make a HP bar with CLCinfo and use a separate combo bar mod if that's what you are looking for. Just use CLC for the priorities and cooldown tracking.
    Well not really, Clcinfo is designed for making the Holy Power Bar as well as a number of other things.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-14 at 09:17 PM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

This should be possible , gonna have a look at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Well not really, Clcinfo is designed for making the Holy Power Bar as well as a number of other things.
    I know it's designed to, but the kind it produces isn't the kind he is looking for. Rather than fiddle around and try to maybe force CLCinfo to produce what he's after, might be easier to just install Nug or something similar.

î tried nug and the standard built in clcinfo bar, that is just a resizeable standart ui hopo bar, works too but it seems odd that this would not work with a custom bar. if someone comes across some way to implement it like i described, please let me know (pm)
    ---
    ot:
    well i only had 90mins to set clcinfo up, so my ui is somewhat overcrowded but it appears to be playable
    imageshack
    v1.0 :P

anyway, thanks for the detailled description

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you for this guide! May the gaming Gods bless you for your efforts.

Create a multibar.
    General tab:
    - select grid: none
    - use skin from: self
    - direction: right
    - spacing: 3
    Layout:
    - width: 25
    - height: 15
    Skin:
    - use advanced options: checked
    - icon position: hidden
    - frame backdrop - enabled : unchecked
    - icon backdrop - enabled: unchecked
    - play with: bar colors, mbar textures, bar backdrop (bottom of the page)
    Behavior:
    Code:
    local c = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER)
    for i = 1, c do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 1) end
    for i = c + 1, 3 do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 0) end

î tried nug and the standard built in clcinfo bar, that is just a resizeable standart ui hopo bar, works too but it seems odd that this would not work with a custom bar. if someone comes across some way to implement it like i described, please let me know (pm)
    ---
    ot:
    well i only had 90mins to set clcinfo up, so my ui is somewhat overcrowded but it appears to be playable
    imageshack

can you upload your messy ui

Your standart code:
    return IconRet1(csBoost)
    is sometimes suggesting a CS-filler-filler-CS rotation for me. However the EJ thread says that:

"Even in L80 gear at L85, CS CD is short enough that trying to use 2 fillers between CS is a DPS loss. Base sequence is CS, filler, wait, CS."
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t106276-..._1_a/#Rotation

Or is that information already outdated? If not how do I modify it to show me a CS-filler-wait-CS rotation?
    And is it possible to use a modifier like "don't use consecration if mana is less than 50%"?

How do you get the fleshrending gauntlets hyperspeed accelerators to show up?

I'm unclear what the difference is between clcinfo and clcret...can someone explain the difference and why one is better than the other?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariebel View Post
    I'm unclear what the difference is between clcinfo and clcret...can someone explain the difference and why one is better than the other?
    Freedom to do w/e you want clcinfo has it, clcret does not.

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 11:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Your standart code:
    return IconRet1(csBoost)
    is sometimes suggesting a CS-filler-filler-CS rotation for me. However the EJ thread says that:

"Even in L80 gear at L85, CS CD is short enough that trying to use 2 fillers between CS is a DPS loss. Base sequence is CS, filler, wait, CS."
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t106276-..._1_a/#Rotation

Or is that information already outdated? If not how do I modify it to show me a CS-filler-wait-CS rotation?
    And is it possible to use a modifier like "don't use consecration if mana is less than 50%"?
    Ok so the csboost is designed so you can put a time in to have CS take priority over a filler ability. You can obviously adjust the time accordingly.
    Last edited by Requital; 2010-10-15 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariebel View Post
    Same addon developer.

clcret is not going to be updated in future, clcinfo is replacing it. They perform the same function, but clcinfo provides more options/usability.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But I think most people would prefer to have a car over a full functional garage to build their own
    And that's why I don't like it that much, I read your story and, as smart as I am, I don't get it.
    I don't know how to add extra stuff or change the rotation I want..

So I'm hoping that clcret will keep working as long as possible, or that someone might update it :P
    CLCRet is currently updated and working perfectly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    But I think most people would prefer to have a car over a full functional garage to build their own
    And that's why I don't like it that much, I read your story and, as smart as I am, I don't get it.
    I don't know how to add extra stuff or change the rotation I want..

So I'm hoping that clcret will keep working as long as possible, or that someone might update it :P
    What don't you get all you have to do is ask.

---
    ot:
    imageshack

What unit frames are you using, im basically starting from scatch with 4.0.1 and Add ons

I'm sorry to barge in the Paladin forums, even if I'm levelling a Paladin, and this question probably doesn't belong here.
    In your opinion Requital how much of an improvement is using this addon, configured for other classes also, in comparison to using Power Auras to track cooldowns?

I'm asking this because I have configured Power Auras on a priority system, and I get a fairly good mileage with it.

Sorry for asking this here, but it seems a good addon, even though it seems not very user friendly without a guide, but if it greatly increases performance, I will do the "sacrifice" of learning how to configure and using it, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by skypunk_lx; 2010-10-15 at 01:27 AM.