Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    When you say "addons webpage", do you mean the one on Curse or this page?
    yeah the google page, Im looking for more than what is on that page. things like what is seen in the JotP/Inq warning code I posted on the previous page. you know, explanations and what does having vs not having the "local visible..." line and what exactly does each one of thsoe commands do, although I can reason out most of em.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenko View Post
    yeah the google page, Im looking for more than what is on that page. things like what is seen in the JotP/Inq warning code I posted on the previous page. you know, explanations and what does having vs not having the "local visible..." line and what exactly does each one of thsoe commands do, although I can reason out most of em.
    This is really the most informative page on the wiki and honestly it explains pretty much everything you are asking.

Return expected for Icon code: visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count, alpha, svc, r, g, b, a
    visible: if the icon should be displayed or not
    texture: texture used for the icon
    start, duration, enable, reversed: control the display of the cooldown (if enable ~= 1 then cooldown is not displayed)
    count: stack value, nil if lower than 2
    alpha: alpha of the icon
    svc: true if we want to change the vertex color
    r, g, b, a: new vertex color parameters

Return expected for Bar code: visible, texture, minValue, maxValue, value, mode, textLeft, textCenter, textRight
    visible: if the bar should be displayed or not
    texture: texture used for the icon
    minValue, maxValue, value: control the display of the bar
    mode: controls how bar is updated when updates are faster than the update throttle on the element (changes might happen on this part)
    "normal": bar decreases by elapsed
    "reversed": bar increases by elapsed
    anything else: bar updates only on the element throttled update
    textLeft, textCenter, textRight: values for the 3 text elements

Return expected for Text code: text, alpha, scale, svc, r, g, b, a
    text: text to be displayed
    alpha: alpha setting for the text (can be useful to animate it)
    scale: scaling of the text (can be useful to animate it)
    svc: true if we want to change the vertex color
    r, g, b, a: new vertex color parameters
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

This may be a silly question but is there any way to set it up so i can have my keybinds show up on my icons?

i know that it might not be possible, but one can hope

Is it possible to do something like this with this addon (for PvP)?

- Show Inquisition as first priority in the rotation ONLY if you have an Art of War proc and ONLY if you have 1-2 holy power?

Not in the rotation but you can make a separate icon that does that.

Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    Not in the rotation but you can make a separate icon that does that.
    And how exactly would I do that? Maybe I could place the Icon above the rotation buttons so that it covers up the the rotation buttons whenever the Inquisition conditions are met?
    No idea how to do that though, I've already tried it with Power Auras which I'm more familiar with but I still couldn't get the triggers right and the Icon always showed up under the rotation buttons instead of covering them up.

I am totally useless when it comes to addons like this. But, I have managed a basic setup so thanks for the CLCinfo Requital, it's helped me loads.

When it comes to programming the filler priority (Retri tab) what order should we be using? I saw the screenshot and it shows Holy Wrath twice, I figured this could be just an example screenshot and maybe only showed a selection of our abilities rather than all of them?
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Something like this, not sure I got all your conditions.
    Code:
    local hp = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER)
    if (hp == 1 or hp == 2) and (UnitBuff("player", "Inquisition", nil, "PLAYER") == nil) and UnitBuff("player", "The Art of War", nil, "PLAYER") then
      return IconSpell("Inquisition")
    end
    Display order of the icons is the same as the list, first in list is displayed on top.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut View Post
    I am totally useless when it comes to addons like this. But, I have managed a basic setup so thanks for the CLCinfo Requital, it's helped me loads.

When it comes to programming the filler priority (Retri tab) what order should we be using? I saw the screenshot and it shows Holy Wrath twice, I figured this could be just an example screenshot and maybe only showed a selection of our abilities rather than all of them?
    You could use Inquisition Refresh -> Inquisition Apply -> HoW -> Exorcism -> TV -> CS -> Judgement -> Holy Wrath -> Consecrate
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Something like this, not sure I got all your conditions.
    Code:
    local hp = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_HOLY_POWER)
    if (hp == 1 or hp == 2) and (UnitBuff("player", "Inquisition", nil, "PLAYER") == nil) and UnitBuff("player", "The Art of War", nil, "PLAYER") then
      return IconSpell("Inquisition")
    end
    Display order of the icons is the same as the list, first in list is displayed on top.
    Alright it's working thanks

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocdb9087c4a3; 2014-08-05 at 12:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by selftitled View Post
    is there a already configured code that i can just import to the addon? this stuff is just too complicated for me
    http://www.mywowui.net/clcinfo - You can mouseover the images for tips on what is being tracked etc.

My setup is loaded with all sorts of stuff and I play at a very large resolution you will need to change button sizes around not to mention I run at the lowest UI scale so ya feel free to use it if you have any questions on how things work just yell.

Added this under the "helpful topics" sticky. Cheers!

Something that could be helpful in pvp:

Add text with code: return floor(GetUnitSpeed("player") / 7 * 100 + 0.5). It will display your movement speed. Can do the same for target.

15+ Year Old Account
    Something that could be helpful in pvp:

Add text with code: return floor(GetUnitSpeed("player") / 7 * 100 + 0.5). It will display your movement speed. Can do the same for target.
    I like it.

Does anyone know if this addon works with Apples or what ? I'm fairly new to it and having a hard time with it so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biggy View Post
    Does anyone know if this addon works with Apples or what ? I'm fairly new to it and having a hard time with it so far.
    Apples? As in a Mac or is there some addon called Apples?

Either way addons are not generally computer platform specific, What exactly isn't working for you?

Deleted
    So I very much like this addon. And have to say thanks for this thread, without It I might have had to lvl another char. (God forbid it)

Though to be honest I have only found the need for using return IconRet1(csBoost, useInq, preInq) and return IconRet2()
    Further more I track HolyPower and Seal of Thruth with clcinfo also. A rather basic setup.

Now I find that I need to find some way to track my to trinket, have tried reading these 12 pages and, more less all I got was a head acke.

I have Might of the Ocean and Magnetite Mirror

I use them combined with Avenging Wrath, but as they cant be activated in unison, I have to wait 15 sec to activate the second one. Do any one have a way to show a count down for the second activation?

In advance many thanks

/Brightning

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightning View Post
    So I very much like this addon. And have to say thanks for this thread, without It I might have had to lvl another char. (God forbid it)

Though to be honest I have only found the need for using return IconRet1(csBoost, useInq, preInq) and return IconRet2()
    Further more I track HolyPower and Seal of Thruth with clcinfo also. A rather basic setup.

Now I find that I need to find some way to track my to trinket, have tried reading these 12 pages and, more less all I got was a head acke.

I have Might of the Ocean and Magnetite Mirror

I use them combined with Avenging Wrath, but as they cant be activated in unison, I have to wait 15 sec to activate the second one. Do any one have a way to show a count down for the second activation?

In advance many thanks

/Brightning
    Code:
    return IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 13))
    return IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 14))
    Obviously you need 2 Icons for this, either attach them to a grid or move them w/e you like. You want to paste one line in each behavior tab. The Top Trinket is 13 and the bottom is 14. Since when you use the top the bottom will get a countdown you should see the number counting down. If you don't I advise getting omnicc it is by fat the best addon for timers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Code:
    return IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 13))
    return IconItem(GetInventoryItemID("player", 14))
    Obviously you need 2 Icons for this, either attach them to a grid or move them w/e you like. You want to paste one line in each behavior tab. The Top Trinket is 13 and the bottom is 14. Since when you use the top the bottom will get a countdown you should see the number counting down. If you don't I advise getting omnicc it is by fat the best addon for timers.
    I thank You Sir.