Thread: Fire mage: Ffb!

Fire mage: Ffb!

I have a question for the Fire mages that have tested it, or did some maths on it:

So should we use 3 Frostfire bolts, and keep the 3 stacks during the fight? Should we just use Frostfire bolt, instead of Fireball. Or should we completely ignore Frostfire bolt?

Thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos
    Boub and Deathwing have never been seen in the same room together. Jus sayin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last time I checked they where still figuring it out at EJ. Suggest you keep an eye on it.
    Forget everything you know about everything.

is it bugged? cuz with 3 stacks it does like...200 damage a tic tops. seems way less then 9%
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    Keep in mind that on a movement fight it will take a bit more work to keep FFB up. If it comes down to it, I'd say just swap glyphs depending on the fight and change rotation accordingly.
    id say that unless its damage outshines mere RNG then its not worth it.

i dunno, is 500ish damage over 12 seconds worth more then a straight 5% more crit? (talking glyphs between fireball and FFB)
    To break it down even an even lower level, if The Rock looks at his hand, looks back at you, looks at his hand, and looks back at you again and you still don't know to move, you deserve the smack down.-mmo champion forum poster

I think many people have come to the conclusion that as of now at level 80 fireball spam is > then FFB. FFB probably wont be better until 85 when we have more mastery.

Simply put, glyph of fireball still gives 5% crit so more hot streak procs, whereas FFB glyph is just a damage increase. Fireball is still the way to go.

The highest DPS rotation is to put up 3 FFB in the begining, then keep that 3 FFB stack up the entire fight. It is only viable if you use the FFB major glyph. You still do everything fire the same as before just keep up the FFB dot

Quote Originally Posted by Nobreath View Post
    The highest DPS rotation is to put up 3 FFB in the begining, then keep that 3 FFB stack up the entire fight. It is only viable if you use the FFB major glyph. You still do everything fire the same as before just keep up the FFB dot
    Thats at 85.