• Human

2 28.57%
  • Draenei

1 14.29%
  • Idk lol

4 57.14%
    Deleted

humans vs draenei

would naaru help draenei if they waged war on a fellow "holy/paladin" race?

Why didn't Medvih) open up a portal for Draenei to pass but demonic orcs that slaughtered countless alliance soldiers/civilians
    Did he as an oracle really need random brutes along side human, dwarf, elves and night elves over noble and powerful draenei?
    orcs+other horde races killing alliance are more worth than draenei+powerful Velen not killing alliance?

btw how do draenei male go nr 2, their behind is covered by a huge tail.
    Last edited by mmoc36b6ef5d75; 2010-10-14 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck....

<Not Bad> of Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Elephants View Post
    What the fuck....
    Sums it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Do the draenei get to use Tempest Keep? If so then it might be in there favor.

Maybe if you typed this in swedish... I dont know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember seeing you post articulately so I'm going to have to assume this is a trolling post.

To be baited, however,
    Medivh was possessed by Sargeras when he opened the portal to the demonic horde. In no way was he expecting allies to come through for the humans.
    Relations between the Draenei and the Orcs had died and turned bitter by that point, I'm not sure the Draenei even knew the portal was being opened. They were probably just relieved the Orcs took Black Temple and left it at that.

Also, Humans and Draenei, the ones worshiping the Light, would never go to war. If they warred with each other, the light would abandon them becauce going to war with other light worshippers is completely contridictory to what a light worshipper would do.
    The Eredar are of the same species as Draenei and the Humans who worship light at war with them.
    Likewise, the Draenei are no friend of the Syndicate. So you could say that Humans and Draenei already war between each other, just not the light worshipping ones.

EDIT: Yeah judging by the last line... lol
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2010-10-14 at 06:57 PM.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking 'bout?

For the record, Medivh was possessed by a very powerful demon (the name escapes me at the moment) when he let the orcs into Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no.