Cool How would you balance this patch for pvp?

I know theres a blue post talking about a few things nerfed and a few buffd but i just wanna see this from a players point of view!

I think this is what needs to be done to balance this out;

- nerf instant cast spells and some dots from casters especially ice lance, shadow word and sunfire!

- increase white damage from melee

- bring back old resil it was much mroe solid and actualy kept people alive, currently you dont even need pvp gear cause it doesnt help a whole bunch...

- nerf pets overall not a whole lot just a bit maybe 10-15%? when it comes to damage and special ability damage, utility is fine atm but nerf DEMO pet stun!

i think those would help a lot and help balance this situation out!
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Buff HP temporarily.

with all the talk about reducing burst damage and increasing health pool i still dont understand why was damage increased at level 80 without increased health...

surely they could modify some numbers to make damage output lower at 80 and same at 85
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Quote Originally Posted by ShamanWiz View Post
    - nerf instant cast spells and some dots from casters especially ice lance, shadow word and sunfire!
    This.
    Also nerfin' Insect Swarm, which hits shitloads more than any Affliction Warlock spell.
    Hi

Nerf demonology warlock pet stun? No, it got removed from Intercept and its a anti melee attack, to make us stand a chance puting a portal down and moving away some yards. Demonology warlock are actually in a fine state, except that i would love seeing a strong dot added to Hand of Gul'dan.

I would nerf following specs:

Arcane mages. Arcane blast mana cost reduced like hell. Damage nerfed by 70%. Arcane blast now gives a dot stacking up to 5 times dealing damage over time.

Arcane barrage. Damage reduced. Reduces cast time on next FFB instead.

Frost mages. Nerf ice bolts damage, make % of the damage a DOT instead till 85..

Balance druid.
    Make starfall a 83 ability.
    Dots shouldnt be able to crit till 85.
    Remove the instant damage of moonfire but allow it to reduce cast time on next starfire spell.
    Nerf starfire damage and let it scale through mastery or something.

Feral druid. AP scale reduced at 80, being balanced 81-85.

Rogues. Dont know but i die in a stunlock... when i read combat log the damage seems balanced... o0

Shadow priests. God this god damn god class needs a big nerf.
    Remove Vampiric touch and replace it with a buff that increase dot damage on the target.
    Reduce the dot damage.
    Reduce the RNG 15k mind blast crits.

Buff:

Fury warriors and ret paladins.
    Nani? *Shocked* Hohhe?

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post

Remove Vampiric touch and replace it with a buff that increase dot damage on the target.
    just remove a whole spell. cool story bro.

I wouldn't. I'd much rather Blizz spent it's time working on 4.03. Arena season doesn't start until 4.03. It's not worth worrying about.

15+ Year Old Account
    This patch isn't here to be balanced, but anyway if I wanted to balance it I'd probably just nerf all damage done by basically every class and spec by 10-30% (Depending on how OP it atm is.) That should fix it just fine tbh.

except that i would love seeing a strong dot added to Hand of Gul'dan.
    Yeah cause the spell isn't retarded enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Escargon Gesu View Post
    Nerf demonology warlock pet stun? No, it got removed from Intercept and its a anti melee attack, to make us stand a chance puting a portal down and moving away some yards. Demonology warlock are actually in a fine state, except that i would love seeing a strong dot added to Hand of Gul'dan.

I would nerf following specs:

Arcane mages. Arcane blast mana cost reduced like hell. Damage nerfed by 70%. Arcane blast now gives a dot stacking up to 5 times dealing damage over time.

Arcane barrage. Damage reduced. Reduces cast time on next FFB instead.

Frost mages. Nerf ice bolts damage, make % of the damage a DOT instead till 85..

Balance druid.
    Make starfall a 83 ability.
    Dots shouldnt be able to crit till 85.
    Remove the instant damage of moonfire but allow it to reduce cast time on next starfire spell.
    Nerf starfire damage and let it scale through mastery or something.

Feral druid. AP scale reduced at 80, being balanced 81-85.

Rogues. Dont know but i die in a stunlock... when i read combat log the damage seems balanced... o0

Reduce the dot damage.
    Reduce the RNG 15k mind blast crits.

Buff:

Fury warriors and ret paladins.
    This whole post has to be some sort of elaborate troll. You actually want to give arcane no spammable damage spell? You think that Demo Locks are fine right now? It sort of reminds me of that time they doubled the cooldown of DK pet stun, not even because it was too good but because it's not fun to right against. Demo locks are so obnoxious in pvp right now it's not even funny. How long axe toss's stun lasts for its cooldown is basically absurd, and then theres the fact that it's something your pet does, so you dont even need to stop casting, or even really do anything out of the ordinary, for this stun to go off. Hand of Guldan is fine, it shouldn't get a DoT, it shouldn't be a root stun either. And why you think the solution to everything is to absolutely maim them until 85 is also just baffling. Starfall is a balance talent, why would you want resto druids to have it at 85? You really think that giving a healing tree that kind of support pressure would somehow be more balanced than starfall is now? Honestly this whole post, and the OP to a lesser extent, just read like someone just got out of a BG and found the need to cry about everything that killed them. Get good you big fucking idiot.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Live with it. Like every other class have to live with fotms up and down.