Thread: Shammy T11

Shammy T11

Alrighty folks, as a shammy I went semi-sadface when I saw our T11. Dont get me wrong it isnt horribad, but at the same time it is nothing special, no cool graphic that represents the class. Mages get Raggy, priests get a Throne of Tides look to it (more or less naga priestish) Warriors get roflawesome crystal armor, Warlocks are meh atm but hey its not that bad, rogues get a Desert/Arabian look to them, druids get some cool looking feather things (doesnt really fit but looks good enough), and DK's are looking to have a cool looking set based off the helmet. So shammys get a brown armor with meh shoulders and little, almost unseeable crystals at the base of these shoulder's spikes. Also they have some weird warped spike helmet. Did I mention it was brown? Now it could be that they post the armor on the lame model that is a human, so on an orc or tauren this could indeed look much better, but still cant help but feel that considering this expansion is by far the expansion themed almost solely on elementals, wouldnt you think that shammys, being the big element users, would get the awesomesauce explode in your face tier set? I mean this T11 could be far worse, and it is possible they havent added some amazing giant glow to the set, but otherwise I feel let down considering the element users are getting meh in the element based xpac. Feelings towards this?

On a side note if somebody could link some pics of T11 on a tauren (and maybe the other shammys just to make everyone a bit happier) it would be greatly appreciated

Another side note, do the shoulders remind anyone else of the non-tier mail shoulders that dropped off of Naxx bosses?
    Last edited by Gharld; 2010-10-14 at 06:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are only going by the picture of the Tauren model, don't. The set looks way, way better on most of the other races. The helm looks horrid in the main SS that is circulating, but looks so much better on most of the other races where you can actually see the cool horn thing with the fishing lure. It is a little drab, especially compared to mages, but hopefully they get a video of it up with the actual glow effects which should improve its look greatly.
    http://www.wowhead.com/blog=170693#m...1;10;77139:3+0 is the model I am looking forward to using.