Not to QQ but....

Ok so I have seen ALOT of QQing in trade chat and its kind of annoying, either adapt and move on or quit. There only thing that bothers me about the new patch is that Blizzard implemented the new raid lockout system but did not make the loot tables the same. Now if I wanna run a 10man ICC with my friends for fun, then i cant run a 25man for new gear. I dont have the Kingslayer title yet so cant do heroic modes and to be completely honest that doesnt bother me, but i would like the option to run 25man for new regular gear seeing as there is not a single piece of gear that drops in 10man that I can use (including LK drops). IMO if they were going to make the raid lockout system the same as it will be in Cataclysm then they should have made the loot tables the same way they are in Cataclysm. Other than that I enjoy the changes.

Deleted
    Icc 10 is really easier than 25. Then it's fair you don't get the same loot.

Deleted
    The system is intended for level 85, where they've tried a lot harder to make 10/25 similar difficulty, at the moment, ICC10 is easier than ICC25 so the system doesn't fit very well just yet.

Besides, you've got, what, 4 lockouts left before 4.0.3(or so). With all the changes, and buffs to stuff, gear isn't gonna make much of a difference for these last few weeks, and bliz knows this. If they'd have implemented this bout 2 months ago, I'm sure they would have adjusted the gear, but at this point it's really just for fun and achieves. Stick to raiding with your friends.

its not a matter of difficulty. my problem with it is i enjoy doing both. and if the system is intended for level 85 then they should have waited to implement the entire thing until cata drops. i am actually looking forward to the new flex raid lockout in cata when the tables are the same. but to be locked out of 25man if you do 10man when the loot tables arent the same is what i have an issue with. i usually run ten mans just to kill time but now if i do that im screwed outta the 25. just creates even more downtime until the patch drops.

While I understand what you are saying to some degree. At the same time, you're basically talking about having to use ilvl251 to level in, instead of 264. Or if you're doing heroic, 264 instead of 277. At this point, it's all about leveling gear, because it's been stated by Blizzard and shown as well, that the zone for 84-85 is going to replace most of if not all ICC gear.

I'd say go for whatever is the most fun. Worrying about Gear drops at this point is pretty silly

its not that i want the gear. my point is that only being able to do 1 out of the 2 leaves me with alot of downtime. i enjoy doing both just for the sake of having something to do. most of my guild is inactive til cata and im outta work due to injury that causes me to not be able to leave the house for the next 6months so downtime is something i have alot of.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    Besides, you've got, what, 4 lockouts left before 4.0.3(or so). With all the changes, and buffs to stuff, gear isn't gonna make much of a difference for these last few weeks, and bliz knows this. If they'd have implemented this bout 2 months ago, I'm sure they would have adjusted the gear, but at this point it's really just for fun and achieves. Stick to raiding with your friends.
    This. Just let it slide and have fun until the expansion.