Leveling Affliction Rotation 4.0

I have a level 42 warlock, and I'm trying to maximize dps with the correct rotation. If an expert could help me in this regard I would be very grateful.

Harra

I'm 52 and would also appreciate some help. I can no longer DoT 4-8 targets with CoA and Corruption, then just Drain Life while they die to the DoTs. We have a massively reduced return on health, and it feels as tho damage output has gone down too as previously I was pulling 200dps and now its 150, despite jumping two levels since the patch. I'm lucky if I can survive 3 mobs simultaeneously

My lock is at 45 and running affliction, this may not be the most efficient but it works. I use succy and do 3 pulls at a time of equal level. I ua, corruption, boa then SS to next target and cast ua/corr/boa on third target, then go back and dl/ds(whichever is needed) the remaining targets. Its no where as fast as afflic used to be, but still efficient and easy. We were just spoiled. Demo i think does the best dmg in instances, i have not spec'd destro yet but plan to this weekend. Afflic is just not as fun anymore and i didnt enjoy questing as demo. So if i can only take a 2-4 mobs at a time i will prob just switch to destro and entertain myself w/ big numbers and 2-3 shot kills. I am open to suggestions you guys have.