Feeling Shafted yet again [Enh]

haha i love how they fix all the other class's that are having damage issues except us....I myself dropped 3k-4k dps in ICC fights, anyone else feel this way or am i just doing something completly wrong. The one fight where i feel i gained alil is on Prof. Putricid but on saurfang i lost about 3700dps. But overall i feel like they've completly shafted us yet again. to me it feels like our que is so empty, obviously it was hectic before but tbh thats one of the reason's i loved it. it actually required you to use some of your brain to master the que to do decent damage. But like i said maybe its just me maybe i reforged/gem wrong but if i did here is my armory and log from last night if anyone cares to take a look. i thought i did the research right for this patch but i might have missed something.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...end&cn=Masicar

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/o5tuchfi8apq7lej/

any help is greatly appreciated.

15+ Year Old Account
    I can take a look tomorrow, but having just raided for the first time since patch, my own DPS has gone up 1.5-2k DPS, across all fights in ICC. The most noticable increase was at LK to.

Deleted
    I thought we're supposed to stack agility now instead of haste.

My own dps was about the same as before once I figured out the new priorities.

hmm yes i did stack all agility everything while keeping my expertise and hit capped it must just be a bug

10+ Year Old Account
    Agi > Haste since 4.0.1, as we get 2 AP for 1 point of Agi + bonus Crit.

I personally did 7k dps on dummy yesterday without using any AoE to hit other dummies if that helps.

Also I noticed your expertise is not capped on armory.
    Last edited by Droes; 2010-10-14 at 09:55 PM.

Yeah...you have the wrong totem/relic your gems should be agi and you should be reforging crit/haste to mastery. your over 1k ap down compared to most enhance shamans that have done so and easilymissing 15 to 20% elemental damage from mastery.

Never mind i just rechecked your armory and its still showing your tallents at 0/0/0 so the armory needs updating.
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2010-10-14 at 09:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Yeah...you have the wrong totem/relic your gems should be agi and you should be reforging crit/haste to mastery. your over 1k ap down compared to most enhance shamans that have done so and easilymissing 15 to 20% elemental damage from mastery.

Never mind i just rechecked your armory and its still showing your tallents at 0/0/0 so the armory needs updating.
    Reforging currently doesn't show on armory, so he might have but we're unable to see it.

Yeah i got hit at 452 and expertise at 120. everything is gemmed agility and reforged agility everywhere i could as well as enchants(all prior to the raid). I also got totem of the avalanche equipped as well my armory profile is just not updated yet i guess.
    Last edited by Masicar; 2010-10-14 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Droes View Post
    Reforging currently doesn't show on armory, so he might have but we're unable to see it.
    Nah armory is still showing him in haste gems with the ele relic and no tallents so the armory hasnt been updated since the patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masicar View Post
    Yeah i got everything capped and gemmed agility and reforged agility everywhere i could as well as enchants. I also got totem of the avalanche equipped as well my armory profile is just not updated yet i guess.
    And you still do 3-4k dps? Did you try another priority on dummy? Atm Lava Lash is higher in priority again.

yeah maybe its my priority i have ill screw around with that.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    reroll ele. i like it more

but to be honest i havne realy notticed a drop in dps...slightly up actualy but the massive gap in the prio list is realy anoying. they are hinting at more changes before cata is launched.

Like honestly.

Im done with the shaman forums. You guys cry sooooo much it makes me feel like a baby by association of class spec...in a game.

Shut up Enhance is fine. Learn to play or re-roll.

Yup agree with you
    I dont rly like o complaun but thats sad true
    For example last week i had 17k dps on saurfang, today - 14. It's SAD when i can see on mmo - omg omg warrior and ret is too weak, we are going to buff them - Blizz AGAIN forgot about us. Even ST is bugged.
    After 6months of testing...
    May im doing something wrong but i have no idea what o,o

I know how to play. I've reforged hit and expertise and the rest to mastery. I regemmed to agility. I know what to press and when. Went to the dummies and did 8.5k. Was feeling pleased until I noticed the kitty next to me doing 11.5k in roughly equivilent gear to what I have.

So yes, I feel shafted. Especially after the meh talent changes....
    Last edited by Butterball; 2010-10-14 at 10:28 PM.

yeah as far as pve goes i think our dps is still kinda meh but it seems at current were doing ok in pvp lol

Quote Originally Posted by Funky View Post
    Like honestly.

Im done with the shaman forums. You guys cry sooooo much it makes me feel like a baby by association of class spec...in a game.

Shut up Enhance is fine. Learn to play or re-roll.

Like amg, reaaally. Gaaawd.

Enhance isn't fine. If you're oblivious to that, then the shaman forums are better off without you if you can't contribute anything.