Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Go prot in PvE-gear and 4PC T9 for 50% shield block uptime, shield slam hits like a truck when it's up. I had problems on Mandokir, wiped once and ended up on like 3K HP the second time(a bit due to bad RNG with victory rush and being lazy on thunder clap, demoshout and CDs as I haven't fixed up my powerauras yet after 4.0. Because I'm lazy. :P), but tiger went straight down, no problem. What you want to do is to just nuke them down faster than they can nuke you, DPS like a madman, have your last stand/battlemaster trinket macro bound and hope for the best.

If you don't care about Mandokir it should be even more easy though, just nuke away and keep shield block up. I don't think I used enraged regen, demoshout or shield wall the entire fight. And my PvE-gear isn't that good, some BoE's, some HC gear, some emblem gear. I use shield and slow 1-h'er, spam HS, SS and revenge. No drops. =(

Anyone got Anzu down solo, btw? I couldn't even get to him due to the thrash in the room before him, but I doubt I'd get him down alone anyways, the thrash he summons is kinda mean. Brought a boomkin and no probs, but it'd be best to have nobody else rolling on my mount.

dude if your having problem in ZG you need to check your gear or something. its easier now than it ever was
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by etubrutei View Post
    armor and block was nerfed
    Block was hardly nerfed, if anything its been buffed.

ya block was buffed. and armor wasnt nerfed. the amount of armor needed to get what we had before was just lowered but the % of dmg reduction is the same
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

If you specced into blood craze it makes soloing old content very very very trivial.

not just that the victory rush can crit heal you for 20k = / its super retarded. i solo all of zg weekly before and since the patch and if anything its gotten a ton easier on me no need for food anymore =D.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowulf View Post
    If you specced into blood craze it makes soloing old content very very very trivial.
    thats what you would think, but i think its proc rate is nerfed when doing non 80 content as my health still tends to drop, not that i have had troubles like the OP as i have already reforged into mastery

Deleted
    I solo'd a bunch of bosses in kara last night,so I don't think ZG should pose much problems.

Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    OK so I used to be able to solo the tiger boss in ZG with no issues at all. Now, after 4.0.1, I HAVE to have another person there with me. Its frustrating as hell, I can't even get past the first phase. WTF is happening? Am I just that bad? Or is this happening to other people?

The character is Engol on Bloodhoof US by the way.
    I've had no problem at all doing old content solo, did Kara (Attune) & ZG mount bosses seemed easier to me. /shrug

Never really tried to solo zg w/ my warrior, did on my hunter. After this patch went in w/ my warrior and cleared all but bat and optional boss.