Thread: Legendaries

Legendaries

Not sure if this has already been posted or it is just some idiot posting stuff...but...

http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/itemlis...t1=0&statval1=

Those could be fake. They could be GM items.

Though I do like the idea of bags that give stats. Nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Those could be fake. They could be GM items.

Though I do like the idea of bags that give stats. Nifty.
    Private Servers. These are those items.

Blizzard wouldn't implement neither bags nor tabards that give stats, especially not ones with major spelling and grammar errors. Betrayers Cloth's indeed.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

Always cool to see these kinds of things.

---------- Post added 2010-10-14 at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tinyknight View Post
    Looks like mostly dummied out content and/or GM items. If you look at the lvl 80 Legendaries (other than Shadowmourne and Val'anyr) they have ridiculously low item levels, but stats that don't match.

I do remember seeing Frostmourne in one of the early Wrath previews, I remember thinking 100 str was totally awesome.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Private Servers. These are those items.

Blizzard wouldn't implement neither bags nor tabards that give stats, especially not ones with major spelling and grammar errors. Betrayers Cloth's indeed.
    Gee, it's almost like I didn't say they could be fake or some crazy shit like that, huh?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    the frostmourne (http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=36942)is most definactly a GM weapon because blizzard have already said that the frostmourne will never be obtainable

Blizzard likes to put in stuff just to screw with the dataminers, for example http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/34097/test-steve-axe/
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Gee, it's almost like I didn't say they could be fake or some crazy shit like that, huh?
    Gee, it's almost like I accused you of being wrong or some crazy shit like that, huh?

I was just clarifying what they were. S'not personal.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

15+ Year Old Account
    http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=70100
    Ow you *points at Blizzard*

Anyway, those Legendaries have been in-game, or are for testing purpose (Although I would love that Wand).
    Dawwwwwww

Prison Warden's Shotgun, really? The one that drops from The Violet Hold..

10+ Year Old Account
    Though it is pretty clear that's Private Server stuff, dont underestimate Blizzard's nack for making weird little items that sit in the database but never really make it into the game..

Like this.
    Last edited by Goldrinn; 2010-10-14 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets