Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    /Wish for the Running Wild animation soon... please...

I rate this this codename 10 out of 10!

Stood in the Fire
    Holy Nerfs. Just when I thought casting speed wasn't slow enough, they made it slower. Super.

Nooooo.... I don't want to finish the blue scepter-part.

But now I'm feeling compelled to do it.

Zealotry actually makes me say ohhhhhh now. Me likey.
    Last edited by Lowangel; 2010-10-15 at 03:21 AM.

Yay! 30 Second chakra cooldown is what I was asking for.

Hopefully this'll fix the world servers + race cinematic problem. Goblins and Worgen past level 5 have been broken for some time now, and for over 24 hours you haven't even been able to log into gilneas or Lost Isles.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    Would like to know if that means the other build was scrapped, because I sorta want that Aimed Shot buff that hunters so desperately need that was in the build that will 'never reach the beta servers.' Bah.
    I think this build is a merge of the live 4.0.1 changes, last build skip and more changes. Remember they don't update beta a long time ago and they update ptr 3 times. We need that changes and the new ones they made.
    Just hope this means they did a lot of changes and fix a lot of anoying buggs on quest and heroics last few weeks.

Dreadlord
    omg about time they added a FoS for the Scepter of the Shifting Sands

Clarity of Purpose Rank2
    Requires Shadowform

I like what theyre doing to paladins <3

My Paladin and Shaman were going to be the 2 classes I play heavily in the expansion, so I'm happy to see these changes. Hex having a real CC range makes me so happy, but not nearly as happy as the zealotry change for ret

i would love to see a title as a reward for the veteran of the shifting sands. maybe named the same as the feat itself, maybe something like scarab prince or scarab herald...
    i believe there are no more specific information out there about this, aren't they?
    sry for bad english^^

Omg blizzard actually listened to me? thats not possible.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...39&sid=2000#14

they didnt respond but they listened.

Wow, 30 CD for chakra?!?! DAMMMMMMN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gargz View Post
    Glyphs

* Windfury Weapon - Increases the chance per swing for Windfury Weapon to trigger by 2%

Umm what lol? Boub did you type this wrong. That's not a change, it's the same as it is on Live!!!
    ^^ Huh ?

PS: Hex needed the change, range was almost impossible to get a CC off before it was standing in the AE / on the tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kworal View Post
    "Apparently, Cataclysm Beta Build 13183 will never reach the beta servers and has been replaced with 13189. this build has a few extra changes."

Kinda like a... hm... merge?

Do you not know what a merge is and what an addition is? They're not the same.

So glad that Hex is having its range increased. Having to wait on the tank to pull first (and thus making Hex near pointless) or body-pull the pack (fun-ness) was annoying.

Also, I'm really digging the thought of paladins in shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by One2Three View Post
    ^^ Huh ?

PS: Hex needed the change, range was almost impossible to get a CC off before it was standing in the AE / on the tank.

Yes Hex did need the change. How the hell is that a Glyph of Windfury change? 2% is the same as it is right now lol.

Requires Shadowform

Proof that holy paladins are just copy-pasta priests.

Wow now holy pallies gonna get shadowform? That would be awesome and ironic in so many ways I can't imagine where to start lol